struggles

The hole room was silant for a good 2 minuets.

"Is it true?" Tommy asked.

Felicity bit hee lip and avoided eye contact with everyone.

"Its true" Oliver admitted he rubbed the makeup that was covering his soulmate mark of as profe.

"Why didn't you say anything?" Caitlin asked.

Felicity took a deep breath "because I'm getting it removed"

"I thought you said you needed time to think about it" Oliver said slowly.

Caitlin stared at her friend in shock and gripped barrys hand she was sure that getting rid of the soulmate mark would be one of felicity's biggest regrets she couldn't imagine a life not being connected to barry.

"You can't-you shouldn't...just don't get it removed"  Caitlin stuttered still in shock.

"Me and Oliver arn't like you and barry cait I cant even remember meeting him I just woke up married and with my soulmate it was onky supposes to be a one night stand it was a mis-"

"Don't you dare call it a mistake" Oliver said flatly "it wasnt a mistake felicity meeting you, loving you wasn't mistake It was fate I don't care how we met I don't care how we wee brought together I care about you and having a future with you and I'd you remove your mark you'll destroy our future but hey if it makes you happy if you think you can be happy with some one who isn't me go a head do it I just want you to be happy" Oliver spat.

"Oliver I..."

"Just don't!" He yelled walking out.

Caitlin walked to over to felicity sat down next to her and hugged her tightly "you know when I met barry he was unconscious and on the verge of death, meeting barry scared me because I got him the same day I almost lost him forever and it scared me I kept thinking that it was a sign because if I had gotten to him just a few minuets later he would've died..."

Caitlin looked at barry with glossy eyes "but now just being with him makes me happy because barry is my happily ever after and Oliver is yours I know now that I was ment to be with barry I know that we were put together because we're better together and maybe it's the same for you and oliver it doesn't matter how you met all that matters is what you do next I mean 2 years ago if you would've told me this was going to be my life that I was going to love some one so much that it hurt to be away from them I would've laughed..."

Felicity sniffled and caitlin felt barrys pride for her and the love he was feeling for her rush through her and she sighed "I know you miss Oliver already and I know he probly misses you to so go get him"

Felicity nodded and ran out side not bothering to close the door.

Barry sat down next to caitlin and pecked her lips then her bump twice "I love you"

Caitlin smiled she didn't need to tell him that she loved him back because he already knew she didn't need to tell him that he was her life and she didn't need to tell him how happy he made her because he already knew.

"Aww you guys are so cute" tommy cooded.

Caitlin blushed and leaned back into Barry's chest and sighed softly.

In the end felicity caught up with Oliver there was alot of yelling alot of kissing and then more yelling but felicity finally told oliver her insecurities about the relationship and in turn he told her his and they worked through them together.
A month later

"Hey how are you feeling?" Barry asked helping caitlin sit up.

"A millon months pregnant this isn't fair barry I'm making 2 babies so I'm like 12 months pregnant and it's awful all I want to do if drink coffee or be able to get out of a chair by myself but I can't"

"I know it's awful honey"

"No you don't know because your not making 2 people"

"Your right I wish I was a sea horse"

Caitlin gleared at him "a what?!"

"A sea horse because they carry they babies" caitlin just looked at him silantly telling him to shut up "and I would be far far away under the sea" he mumbled under his breath.

Next chapters the last one.