the morning after

Caitlin sterred slightly and looked up at barry his right arm was wrapped round her shoulders and his left arms was around her waist his hand was on her stomach.

Caitlin smiled at the memory's from the night before looking down at her wedding/engment ring she looked back up at barrys sleeping face in awe she kissed his cheek and melted back into his embrace.

She caught sight of the clock 11:45 am she sat up and ran her hands over her face then pulled the covers up higher she just watched barry for a while he wasn't wearing a shirt but then agin neither was she.

"Barry" caitlin said softly while she played with his hair.

His eyes snapped open and he grinned at caitlin then sat up and kissed caitlin "good morning... I love being able to kiss you and I love you" he pecked caitlin's lips

Caitlin blushed "I love you to" said like it was second nature to her.
"You enjoying yourself?" Barry laughed noticing Caitlin was still playing with his hair she didnt stop though.

"You need a hair cut"

"Is that a demand from my new wife?" Barry teased "I know it's weird but I don't feel like we are married in a way it's sort of like we aloped"

"How?" Barry asked clearly confused "think about it we ran away from the media went to the beach and got married didn't tell any one we just 'boom' got married" caitlin said waving her hands about.

Barrys eyebrows knitted together "you think us getting married was boom? I would of thought it was more of 'ahhh' you know something more gentle"

"Are we really talking about what our married sounds like?" Caitlin chuckled "if you want we could talk about our wedding night" barry said seductively making caitlin blushed and lightly hit his arm.

"Ok I enjoyed our wedding night" caitlin muttered

"Yer soulmate sex Is the best" barry breathed not realising he said that out lound.

Caitlin giggled "think in your head barry"

"I don't have to any more because you are my wife and I am your husband wich means I can say whatever I want Mrs.Allen" barry teased

"Is that right Mr.Allen because I might want to hyphenate we haven't talked about any of the being married stuff yet because we were 'busy' yesterday" caitlin mocked.

"Ok lets talk about it"

"Well I don't think I want to hyphenate I don't feel like the sort of person who would do that I will have to sign alot of paperwork at work not to mention the media and our families and friends we really should of thought about this" caitlin groaned running her hands down her face.

"Am I a regret to you?" Barry questioned "never" caitlin replied kissing him.

*****
Barry and caitlin were laid in bed with sheets thrown over them there fingers were joined and barrys arm was wrapped around Caitlin.

"Tell me about the future you want" barry said softly.

"I'm with you and we are happy maybe we have kids all the rumours are gone and I love you more then I do now" caitlin said quitly "what about you?" She asked sitting up and looking at him.

"We live in a nice house with a garden we are together nearly all the time we maybe have 1 or 2 kids and we are still madly in love" barry admited slowly

"Sounds nice" caitlin smiled "what about iris where is she?"

"She Is no where she's not in our lifes and we couldn't be happier" barry said softly

"You make me happy barry" caitlin said sinking onto his Chest "you make me happy to"

Caitlin sighed un happynes "we need to eat something" caitlin mumbled after a long pause barry nodded "we could just order room service" barry replied "they don't do room service we will have to go out" caitlin stated

"our first day as husband and wife" barry piped caitlin rolled out of bed "we should go on a honey moon" caitlin Blurted.

Barry looked at her with pride "where's the work a holic I married?" He teased Caitlin rolled her eyes and threw some clothes at barry making him chuckle.

Caitlin put some clothes on as did barry then they headed out hand in hand to dinner.