❅Hard To Love❅- Chapter 1

[Twitter: @ ameewaaa_ ] :)

A teen was just flying across the snowy terrian, letting his white hair blow wherever the wind wants it to be blown.

Yes, he can fly, using the staff that he found many, many years ago. He was a guardian, guardian of winter, center; fun. He controls ice and snow, one in a while having 'snow days' for children during winter.

Not many people see him. Only Jamie and his friends do. But he knows, its slowly spreading.

He's none other than Jack Frost.

--**^^**--

A few moments later, he was in Arendelle, a really quiet kingdom, with no fun at all.

"Woah, what happened here?" he muttered, shoving one hand into the pocket of his blue hoodie while the other gripping his staff.

As he walked through the streets, he found a huge castle.

Why have a king and queen when this kingdom is like a ghost town, with no one at all?

He peered into one of the windows, which was facing a large hall. Suddenly, two young girls burst into the room, giggling and laughing as they ran around.

"Come on, Elsa! Do your trick!" the brown-haired one squealed, looking eagerly at her sister, Elsa maybe.

"Hold on Anna! Be patient!" Elsa giggled and suddenly, snowflakes started appearing, gently floating above her pale hand.

Jack's eyes grew wide with shock.

She can control ice and snow. He thought he was the only one who can do that. Well, he guessed wrong.

Jack decided to spice up their fun by having what kids always want- a snowball fight.

He knows they couldn't see him, because Arendelle has not heard of him yet. He gently opened the window, and crept inside.

He made a stack of snowballs at a corner, before making two sliver nicely-patterned snowflakes float to the sisters, diverting their attention to the snowballs.

"Snowballs! Thanks Elsa! Lets have a snowball fight!" Anna squealed in delight before grabbing one from the pile and throwing it at Elsa.

Elsa didn't know she made them, but she decided to go along with it anyway. Elsa made one herself and hit Anna smack in the face, and Jack winced.

That must've hurt.

Elsa laughed at the state of her sister.

All was fun and games until Elsa accidentaly shot a blast of ice in Anna's head when she was throwing a snowball, and Anna fell unconscious.

"Anna?! MOMMA! DAD!" Elsa screamed before hugging her sister really tight.

Jack's eyes widened.

He immediately knelt down beside Elsa, attempting to comfort her by patting her on the back and saying words of encouragement, but his hand just went right through her. He sighed.

Was it all his fault? After all, he was the one who started it. He should take the blame.

But when Elsa whispered "What have I done?", he wished he could see her. He wanted to tell her that he's sorry. He groaned, making a hard rock snowball and throwing it on the floor. His anger rose and was too much for him to handle.

"What is wrong with me?! Now I have turned their fun into bloody mishap!" He muttered under his breath.

Jack then quickly flew off, as soon as their parents rushed into the room...

(This is when Elsa was still isolated from her sister. Their parents were still alive. X3)

[Elsa's POV]

Ugh. Its getting boring here.

Why do I have to be isolated from my sister, my kingdom?

Wait, I know the answer. I have to protect them from me.

I'm a monster.

I love Anna, but I'm doing all this to keep her safe. I can bear to see her watching her get hurt again.

Why must I even have ice powers in the first place?

I threw my hands in the air in frustration, shooting a blast of ice to the ceiling, causing frost and ice to creep all over it.

"No...

♪Don't let them in,

dont let them see...

Be the good girl you always have to be...

Conceal, don't feel... ♪"

She was interrupted by Anna knocking on the door.

"Elsa? ♪ Do you wanna build a snowman-? ♪"

"Go away Anna!" I snapped.

"...okay. Bye..." Anna uttered, sadness filling her voice.

(Hey! I'm seriously addicted to Jackelsa, I decided to make this story.

If your using the computer, you can't see the musical notes. maybe it had turned into squares.

Btw, I made the book cover myself. I used a lot of editors to make them look as if they were together, I worked hard.

I made all the covers of my story myself.

If you want a cover, you could just ask me, I'll do one for you if I have the time. :))

So.. hope you enjoy! :D)