❅Hard To Love❅- Chapter 4

[Pitch's POV]

I walked back and forth in my dark lair, my 'minions', which were horses, watching me.

So... That Snow girl doesn't want to listen to me.

She is really strong. Stronger than that Frost boy, I should say. She may not give in to me now, but I have a plan. A plan that would surely work.

You see, Elsa and Jack are somehow alike. Once they get to know each other, they'll get all lovey dovey. I will then kidnap Elsa, and Jack would be sooo sad, crying and stuff. The guardians will then come and save her, and they'll all fall into my trap.

They won't know what hit them.

I gave a menacing laugh, my chuckles echoing in the silent air.

I called one of my horses and whispered to him,

"Tell the guardians that something big is gonna happen.

I'm back."

The horse neighed before trotting away.

[Elsa's POV]

"WHAT? Are you serious?!" Jack shouted before floating in the air.

I nodded, giving him an awkward smile.

"I suggest I take you to see North."

"Who's North? Or are we going North? Sheesh Frost, your English is teribble." I said, whispering the last sentence.

"No, Elsa. North is actually Santa Claus. So hop on." he replied, facepalming, and crouched down.

"So you're asking me. To get on you? No way." I said.

"Oh come on! Its not like you can fly anyway. Its at the North Pole! Its like, thousands of miles from here!" Jack protested.

"Ugh. Fine." I replied, and got on him and Jack, with one hand supporting me while I wrapped my hands around his neck and the other gripping his staff tightly, we sped off as fast as lightning.

--^^**^^--

[North's POV]

"Hmm. I wonder how Jack's doing. I hope he fixes things." Tooth mumbled, loud enough for all of us to hear.

"Yeah mate. I miss the old him.. He rarely plays jokes on me for 15 years. 15 YEARS!" Bunny snapped, as he begin to scratch his ear with his hind leg.

Just then, the room temperature dropped a bit. A gust of wind blew and I saw Jack, flying into the hallway with a... girl on his back?

"Jack? Who's this?" I quetioned him, eyeing the pale girl.

She looked similar to Jack, with the pale skin and blue eyes. Even their hair looked somehow similar. But of course, Jack's hair was whiter. Are they cousins or something?

"Guys, meet Elsa. Princess of Arendelle," Jack said, gesturing to her, and Elsa gave a small bow.

"Nice to meet you....er...North!" she said, giving a warm smile.

I smiled back, and I introduced her to Bunny, Tooth and Sandy.

"So Jack my mate, what brings you to bring her here?" Bunny asked him.

"She can control ice and snow, just like me. However, Pitch came to her room in the morning just now." Jack explained.

The rest looked as shocked as I was.

Pitch is back again?

Just then, a loud neigh was heard. A black horse made of sand barged into my workshop, leaving trails of sand. It then disappeared as soon as it came.

Pitch's army.

The black sand became to form some words.

It said,
I'm back. Get ready.

We all stared at the words with shock.