❅Hard To Love❅ -Chapter 17

And that was the moment, where all memories come in.

All the deepest darkest days of her life, where Jack was being a mean sl*t to her, kicking her out of North's workshop, screaming at her, yelling. All that, started coming back. Her once-an-acquaintance, much-more-than-a-friend and her forever, treating her like she was dirt was flowing through her mind, leaving the happy days stashed deep in the back of her brain.

And that was the moment, where she changed her mind.

[Elsa's POV]

You know what? Lets just kill him.

"ELSA WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Jack yelled, brushing off all the black sand off him.

"OLAF! MORE BLACK SAND! IN THE POT!" I shrieked, blasting balls of ice at Jack, him dodging every single one of them.

"ELSA! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!" Jack hollered, now starting to blast sharp icicles at her.

I looked at his eyes, eyebrows raised.

They were bright blue, a tinge of gold around the edges.

But there was a small little bit of it that screamed,

"Please, Elsa. I love you."

--^^**^^--

[3rd person POV]

"OLAF! POUR IT NOW!" Elsa screamed, running far away for Jack to give Olaf a better aim.

Olaf threw the sack, but Jack hit it with his staff, and it landed on Elsa.

And that, was when Jack accidentally shot her.

"Elsa?"

"ELSAAA!"

"NOOOOOOOO!"

"I THOUGHT THIS WAS A PRANK"

"THIS ISN'T YOU ONE HELL OF A SNOWMAN!"

That was the last few things Elsa heard, before she could only hear her heart beating, getting slower and slower, before it stopped, and all her senses shut down.

--^^**^^-

"I couldn't have gotten through today without you," Jack muttered, looking at Bunny.

Bunny knew he should have said something comforting, warm and thoughtful, but all he could focus on was Elsa, her eyes closed, lips slightly parted, and hands gently crossed over his stomach.

"They said it was sudden," North whispered. "They said she was crazy."

Jack heard those words tumble over and over in his mind every minute for the past 12 hours. he wasn't crying- he just couldn't- as he stared down at her. However, there was somewhere dark, somewhere inside of him, that at least, he won't her her anymore.

"I'm just gonna take some fresh air for a bit," Jack uttered.

He took the stairs two at a time, his black shoes -which he'd never think her would wear- falling soundlessly on the carpet when he saw the frozen doorknob at the end of the hallway. He remembered the days lying to North and sneaking, shoeless, past his room and into Elsa's every night just to watch her sleep soundly, a small curve on her lips. He sighed, slipping in there, clicking the door shut softly behind him. A small painting was taped to the back of the door, and he fingered it softly. He knew straight away who it was - him. The smooth brush strokes, dark splatters of black covered in bright bold red. It was the best monochrome painting he had ever seen.

He heard a soft breath in the shimmering light of the full moon that filtered through the blinds and cracked across the painting.

Tooth was perched on the end of her best,best friend's bed ; her head down and back towards him, but Jack could see her fingers fumbling with the silky fabric so Elsa's cape.

"She talked about you." Tooth looked over her shoulder, watering magenta eyes finding Sawyer, a small smile on her chapped lips. "She said everything nice about you, and whenever you made her feel hurt, she just... held on."

Jack tried to smile, trying to forget all the bad memories of him screaming at her to get out of the house, yelling, confronting. But it already had been caught to his throat.

Tooth sucked in a deep breath that brought Jack back into reality, just to see her double over herself, not a sound except for the ragged tear of her breath as she cried.

Jack felt his bottom lip quiver, and when he forced his eyes shut, he saw Elsa, pink and healthy, lips pressed up in her cheeky grin that can never be replaced. However, that turned into a snarl, and heard the powerful blast of ice zooming at him as he dodged it. He shivered, feeling the cold fast blast again.

"She loved you so much, Jack. But you treated her like dog poop."

Jack felt Elsa's warmth, as they both kissed for the first time. He remembered the darts of desire zinging in his veins,the shiver that coursed from the top of his head to his spine, amazed, engulfed, enraptured. Elsa- Elsa, Princess of Arendelle- loved him. She made him feel real. Existent.

Jack nodded, tears slipping down his cheeks. "I loved her too."

[hi guys. Oh my godness I almost teared up writing this.

I'm really sorry for all the delays these past two months, the next chapter is gonna be out tomorrow cos I have loads of ideas fresh in my mind. ;p

Thank you guys for 3.7K votes, we're very close to 4K!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, leave a vote if you did! And I'll see y'all tomorrow! PEACE OUT FROSTIEZ]

Twitter: __sugglet__ [TWO UNDERSCORES ON EACH SIDE OKAY :)]