❅Hard To Love❅- Chapter 8

[Jack's POV]

"JACK WAKE UP! RISE AND SHINE FROSTIE!!" Bunny shouted, throwing me off the couch.

"Wha-?" I said, getting up and rubbing my eyes, before leaning on my staff and dozing off again.

"No time for beauty sleep, Jack, it is time! To fight Pitch! Now hurry up!" North said, picking me up by my hood.

I kicked and squirmed and tried punching North, but well whaddaya know? He is one hard man. I glanced around me and saw Elsa looking at me and giggling. I gave a smile before looking down and tried to ignore my pale cheeks burning hot.

North tossed me into the sleigh before guiding Elsa beside me. I looked at her and she smiled her playful smile, her beautiful eyes glimmering in the light, her short fringe swaying in the light breeze, her- oh stop it Frost.

[Elsa's POV]

I snapped my fingers in front of Jack.

"Hello, earth to Jack?" I said, and he shook his head and gave a guilty smirk.

"Oh come on Bunny!" North shrieked, and I whipped around to see what the commotion was about.

"NO! NOT THE SLEIGH! MY TUNNELS ARE SAFER!"

"Um hello??? A girl is even riding the sleigh! Well apart from Tooth, but.... SHE CANT FLY!"

I suddenly thought of an idea. I jumped out of the sleigh and whispered to North, "Let me handle this."

I began scratching Bunny's chin and he started tapping his foot, as if he was tamed.

"Come on Bunny, I've got something for you..." I said, holding a carrot that I got from the sleigh and I started moving slowly to the sleigh, him following closely behind. Jack, North and Sandy watched in amazement.

Its like he was hypnotized.

Once I got him to sit down, I immediately froze his hands and legs- no wait. Paws.

But yeah, I wasn't that ready to control my powers and I accidentally froze his head too.

"Whoops." I muttered but Jack tapped his staff on Bunny's head and the ice melted.

"Wha- nooooooooooooooooooo!" Bunny screamed, trying to get out from the ice.

Everyone laughed, but I realized something was amiss.

"Where's Olaf?" I asked, and suddenly, Olaf came into the sleigh room [A/N I don't really know what the place where the sleigh is put called so yah lawl].

"Wait for meeeee! OH I AM SOOO READY to fight B*tch. If I ever get my hands on him I'll...I'll" Olaf muttered, his fists clenching.

"Wey hey, steady now. Its Pitch. P-I-T-C-H. With a P. So now let me help you up the sleigh," North said before lifting Olaf by his head and tossing him in. "Are we ready?"

All of us, except Bunny who kinda fainted along the way, nodded and held on tight. [A/N Why did i laugh out loud when i typed that Bunny fainted xD]

[Sandy's POV]

I looked at Jack and Elsa chatting and smiling and laughing at each other.

Somehow it all makes sense. Ever since Jack brought Elsa here, he was not the usual gloomy self. PLUS, he always gives his smirk to her, ONLY, to her.

Sheesh.

"Um, Olaf?" Jack asked Olaf, which shook me out of my thoughts.

"Yes, Mr Frost? Did Mrs Frost hit you or something?"Olaf replied, smirking like a madman.

"Nonono that's not it. Firstly, we are just friends. Secondly, where the hell did your body go?" he answered, pointing in between Olaf's head and the seat of the sleigh.

"Oh. Hey wait a second... SLOTHHH!!! Where did my body go?"

"Who's Sloth? Is he like your pet snowball or something that barely moves at all?"

"Um, you know, the other name you call Santa. DURH. It really suits him though, the sleigh is moving wayyy too slow," Olaf replied, looking at North.

"Oh I'm sorry it must've come off when i carried your head just now. There's no turning back, we'll be there any minute." North said, a serious tone in his voice. "And one more thing. Its North, and this sleigh is going way faster than the speed of a jaguar."

He did'nt look back though, he had to watch the road. No wait-air? Oh screw it, he had to watch where he was going.

[Elsa's POV]

"Where are we going anyway? You did'nt, like, tell us anything and just threw us in," Jack muttered, his arms crossed.

"Seriously Jack. We're going to Burgess. Pitch made his new hiding spot there," North snapped.

"Burgess... no.. it can't be..." Jack said, looking down to his feet.

"What's wrong? Did anything happen there?" I asked him, tension filling the air.

His icy blue orbs looked up at me.

"I...I died there."

"What? You mean..."

"Yeah. I was once a human."

"So that means North, Sandy, Bunny and Tooth were once humans too?"

Jack nodded, biting his pale lips and ruffling his hair.

"How did you die? If you don't mind, I mean-"

"No worries. I was teaching my sister how to ice skate, but on thin ice. I know, it was foolish of me to do that, but it was just in front of our home. Anyways, well the ice below her was cracking, so I found this staff," Jack gestured to the staff that he was holding. "and saved her. But, I was then on top of the ice. I didn't know back then, so I stood up and... I fell in."

I thought for a while.

His story was just like mine. Trying to save my sister. But the only difference is... I had to save her.... from me.

Just then, i heard some sniffling.

"That, -sniff- was the most heartbreaking thing -sniff- and caring thing -sniff- I've ever heard in my ENTIRE snow life," Olaf said, using a tissue, which I don't know where it came from, to dab the tears flowing down his cheeks.

Wait a second. That's not his hand. His body is gone. I looked at where the hand came from and at was Bunny.

"What the? How- how- how did you-" I stuttered.

"Aye, don't forget mate, I have a partner in crime," Bunny replied, playfully nudging Jack on his shoulder.

Just then, the sleigh started to shake and we tumbled down, down, down... to the ground, just beside a mysterious bed.

We looked up and we saw her.

"Tooth?"

[So hai guys! HAPPY NEW YEARRRRR WOOOOT WOOOOT lol. Hope you have a wonderful and Jelsa- filled year!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MAKE JELSA COVERS FOR A WHILE. THOSE WHO ASKED ME BEFORE, YOU WILL STILL GET YOUR COVERS. I WILL RESUME MAKING COVERS IN AROUND MARCH 2014. THANK YOU. XD

So in my previous chapter, people were desperately asking me to update. I'm really sorry, I've been really busy get ready for school. THE MOST ANNOYING FACT IS MY SCHOOL STARTS TOMORROW. -_- And thanks guys so much for 4k reads and 235 votes! ILYSFM. ^^]