❅Hard To Love❅- Chapter 10

[North's POV]

Once we reached the workshop, Olaf immediately let out a piercing shout.

"I MISSED YOU MY BODY!!! DID YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED JUST-"

"You're. Talking to your own body?" Jack said, his eyebrow raised.

"Well yeah. Cool isn't it? I love you body, " Olaf smiled before hugging himself.

"Okay no more of this nonsense Pitch is out there doing who knows what!" I said, snapping my fingers.

I turned to look at the more sensible people- Bunny and Sandy, to see if they agreed, and-

"WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU BOTH DOING MATES? CRIKEY! DISGUSTING ICE FREAKS!" Bunny shouted, covering his eyes.

I immediately whipped around and saw- oh my god.

Jack was lying on top of Elsa. Elsa's cheeks were tomato red, it could clearly be seen because her cheeks were really pale, like Jack's. And.... they were inches apart. A few centimeters to be exact. Their lips were barely touching.

"I FELL OKAY I FELL!" Jack shouted back, getting off Elsa and helping her up, smiling widely.

"How in the world can you fall? This wooden floor is goddamn smooth!!" Bunny protested, his thumb and index finger supporting his chin and tapping the floor.

"Get a room you two I'm just a snowchild!!! I think," Olaf added, turning around, back facing Jack and Elsa.

"Jack. Walk with me," I butted in, grabbing Jack by the arm and moving him away to my room.

[Jack's POV]

"It wasn't my fault, I tripped over my staff!" I muttered, plopping myself on a couch.

"I'M NOT THAT OLD TO BE DEAF! I KNOW ALREADY!" North shouted, enclosing me into a corner.

"THEN WHAT DO YOU WANT?"

"Do. You. Like. Elsa?" North asked, pointed at my chest using his index finger every word he said.

I stopped in my tracks. I felt my heart beating wildly and my chest feeling heavy. This happy feeling swirled around me, and I began to smile.

"Jack. You're in love."

"No I'm not!"

"I knew this would happen."

"I don't love her!" I shrieked, tapping my staff on the ground violently, sending frost to creep up the floor and walls.

North looked at me with one eyebrow raised, his quirky smirk plastered on his face for a few seconds.

"Ugh fine. I do like her. But I can't tell her yet." I sighed, my head leaning on my staff.

"Why?"

".... Two reasons.  I don't want to ruin things with her, and..."

There was a knock on the door. North opened it and...Sandy and Olaf?

[Olaf's POV]

"North!!!!! Trouble!!" I shrieked, pointing to the globe room.

North immediately rushed out, Jack following closely behind.

I tapped Jack on the shoulder and whispered, "I heard EVEERRYYYTHINGGGG," Before smiling widely.

Jack's eyebrows furrowed and he was clenching his staff tightly. Uh oh. I'm in trouble. He stabbed me in the stomach with his staff. Well, being a snowman, I have nothing in my stomach, just snow, so I wasn't hurt at all.

"Oh look, I've been impaled," I muttered, patting the end of Jack's staff that protruded out from my stomach, smiling widely.

~~''**''~~

"What do you want with them Pitch? Put them down!" North shouted at Pitch, who had Bunny and Elsa on two horses, strapped in.

"I have a new plan, weak guardians. You can have this stupid fairy back, she's one hell of a fighter!" Pitch cackled before tossing Tooth to the ground, who was lying unconscious.

"DON'T YOU EVEN DARE HURT ELSA PITCH!" Jack shrieked, sending blasts of ice at Pitch, but he kept blocking them.

Jack looked at Bunny before continuing, "And bunny too."

"YEAH PITCH! NAHHH NOT PITCH, I'D RATHER CALL YOU BIT*H!" I screamed, pointing an index finger at Pitch.

He blasted black sand into me, like the previous fight, but this time, I felt it.

Pain.

"OLAF!!" Elsa screamed, a tinge of hurt in her voice, and that was the last thing I heard.

[Jack's POV]

"Stop it you arse!" I screamed again, sending more blasts of ice at Pitch but he kept blocking it.

Even the power that I used to defeat Pitch last time was not even strong enough to fight him.

"Ohhhh. So you want me to stop? Well. I'll stop, but first YOU SHOULD STOP BEFORE I-" Pitch muttered.

"BEFORE WHAT? NEVER!!!"

"Hah. You asked for it," He grinned and injected black sand into Elsa.

Elsa jerked and grimaced in pain, her teeth clenched.

"ELSA! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" I screamed.

[Hai guyzzz! I'm sorry for the late update, I am seriously busy. My co-corricular activity will start in a few weeks and I'll come back home really late. I'll try to update once every 3-5 days, if worse, every weekend. But no worries! I'll be sure to update this fanfic x3

Thanks guys for 12k reads! I love you all. I'm sooo close to 13k! words can't explain how I'm feeling right now.

See you soon guys! I love youuuuu ♡♡]