❅Hard To Love❅- Chapter 12

[Elsa's POV]

"DANG IT!" I screamed as I gripped my head in frustration.

I didn't get to tell Jack what I wanted to say. But now I'm here. Back in this stupid room with no ways of getting out. Apparently my rude sister ignored me today. She said she 'was angry that I didn't tell her'. I mean, why would I want to? I can't afford to get her hurt!

But wait. Where are my parents?

"ANNA!!!" I screamed, banging the room door and after an eternity,  I heard footsteps.

"I told you I want to ignore you today." Anna said, sounding reluctant to speak to me.

"Where's mum and dad?"

A hushed silence fell upon us.

"Umm..."

"TELL ME WHERE THEY ARE NOW!"

"....they left on a trip a week ago, Elsa."

"....what...?"

"You didn't say goodbye. They knocked on your door but you didn't answer. They assumed that you wanted to be alone, so they let you be."

No no no. That can't be.

I know.

They went to look for me.

Its all my fault.

I'm just a monster.

Suddenly,  I heard the door click.

Anna grabbed by the shoulders.

"Look at me Elsa. "

Just then, I remembered that Pitch was in me.

"No!"

"Elsa just-"

"No, Anna." I protested, forcing my head away.

"ELSA PLEASE-"

"NO ANNA! I CAN'T AFFORD TO GET YOU HURT AGAIN! I DO NOT BELONG HERE. I BELONG THERE! WHERE IMMORTAL PEOPLE ARE! IF I HURT THEM, THEY WON'T DIE!" I screamed at her, turning my back to her.

Without a word, she started singing.

♪For the first time in forever,

I finally understand,

For the first time in forever,

we can fix this hand in hand... ♪

"I CAN'T!" I shrieked,  turning around to face her, ice shooting out of me.

Somehow, it didn't hit her. I was sure it was zooming straight at her. But it just went around her. As if she can't be touched.

Wait wait. Now this is not the time to think.

"Anna, just leave me alone. Please. I don't want to hurt you again."

With that, I pushed her to the side and to the gates.

"OPEN THE GATES!" I screamed at the maidens, and the doors opened.

"Hey! Where are you going?!" the palace guard, who called me an ice freak the other time, asked in a loud tone, his eyes burning with fury.

"To a place where i was supposed to be," I said, and I disappeared.

[Sandy's POV]

"Mate, not again!" Bunny muttered, looking at Jack who was looking out the window, a blank expression on his face.

"Cheer up, Jack... She'll be back." North added, patting Jack on the back.

"You really love her, don't you?" Tooth sighed, looking at Jack affectionately.

"Yeah..." he started saying. "But now I'm going after her."

"What! I'd rather stay here than save my snowgirl!" Olaf snapped.

"Wait. You have a snowgirl?" Jack asked, an eyebrow raised.

"I wish I had."

"No mate! You can't Frostie! Pitch may run into you-" Bunny said.

"Oh don't worry about me, kangaroo. Worry about Elsa for me. See ya later guys, I'll be back," Jack cut Bunny off, a smirk plastered on his face.

Oh Jack. You really can't live without her, can you?

[Anna's POV]

WHY WAS I TOO HARSH?

OH MY GOD I'M SO STUPID SHE WOULDN'T BE LIKE THIS IF I-

There came a knock on the doors.

I guestured to the guards to open them, and... Jack zoomed in straight at me.

Apparently the guards didn't believe in him except for the two that came to get her the other time, so they just closed the gates.

"What the? Jack what are you-" i started to say.

"WHERE IS ELSA!"

"I don't know!"

"Don't lie to me," Jack muttered, pushing me against the wall, his eyes turning icy cold. "Tell me where she is, or I'll freeze you."

"She ran away! I DON'T KNOW WHERE SHE WENT!"

"What?"

"She escaped like, five minutes ago."

"Well thats good," Jack answered, backing away from me. "You're one hell of a sister."

With that, he flew away.

[Jack's POV]

"ELSAAA!" I shrieked at the top of my lungs.

I've been searching in this icy terrain for like, 43567889675432 years. Nah, its only been a few minutes but still. Its been sooo long. I started to tear up, scared that i may have lost her.

"...Jack?" a voice said from behind me. [The photo peeps asdfghjkl DONT STEAL IT]

I immediately whipped around and saw her.

"Elsa!" I said, hugging her.

"Thank God I found you. i thought I was lost in all that ice!" Elsa giggled.

"Wait what. i thought ice was your thing," I replied, a smirk forming on my face

 "I don't know just get me back,"she replied, and we sped off in the sky.

[Elsa's POV]

"How did you do that mate?" Bunny asked, his jaw dropping as he saw us walking in the globe room.

"Long story. Just have to say it had a bit of violence," Jack replied.

Violence? What violence. Nevermind, I have a question. why is Pitch so silent? i have to ask Tooth.

"Tooth? Private talk?" I whispered at her, and she nodded.

She brought me to a room, and as she closed the door, I began explaining to her everything. the kiss, Pitch, black eyes...

"I'm just lucky, I guess." I said.

"Luckier than you might guess.Only a spell could provide such protection to hide it." Tooth told me.

"What do you mean...?"

"Don't you see? When Jack kissed you, he gave you a protection spell. One that even Pitch could not restrain."

i was taken aback. Spell? What spell?

Tooth stayed silent for a while. But when she spoke, her words were light and with utmost jealousy, "He must love you very much, Elsa, to have woven one as powerful as that."

[Whats up guys! hope you liked this chapter, there's more of Jelsa in here :)

Thank you so so so so so so much for 36K reads and 1K votes :D i love you.

So... i have a question. what should I call you guys? Summerinas, Mixers, Onesies, Dudes? Guys? lol anything xD Comment it down! :P

See ya'll in the next update! :)]