❅Hard To Love❅ -Chapter 14

[Bunny's POV]

"Mate... why are you like this," I sighed dramatically, my arms crossed.

"She killed Tooth, Bunny. She KILLED her," Jack shot back at me, like bullets going in my head.

"Frostie, how could just a blast of ice in her heart kill-"

"DO YOU EVEN HAVE BRAINS? LETS SAY YOU FREEZE THE TABLE, WHAT WOULD THE TABLE TURN INTO?"

"Ice."

"EXACTLY! IF YOU FREEZE A HEART, THE HEART WILL TURN INTO?"

"Ice."

"THEN?"

"Then what?"

Jack facepalmed.

What did I do wrong? What?

"Kangaroo," Jack sighed, "Once you freeze a heart, the heart will not fuction. The other organs will slowly shut down and..."

He paused for a few seconds, before continuing.

"...that person will be gone forever. Be it immortal or not."

"Oh."

I looked at him, and I saw tears rolling down his cheeks, his eyes red and puffy. The tears stopped just halfway down his face, before it froze.

[North's POV]

I plopped in the overstuffed chair, my fingers massaging my temples.

We shouldn't have trusted her.
Why did Jack bring her here in the first place.

Just then, the moon's glow landed on the floor of the globe room, before slowly moving to the centre.

"JACK! BUNNY! SANDY!" I shrieked,  my eyes fixed on the soft light.

Ah, Manny. What do you have for us in this time of crisis?

When the three guardians entered the room, a notebook started floating to the middle, and the guardians circled around it.

It flipped to an empty page, and words started appearing in black ink.

Bring her back.

"No way," Jack snapped, one hand gripping his staff tightly.

I sighed dramatically.

[Elsa's POV]

"What do you want?" I snapped, scrutinising the figure. It looked vagely familiar, but I could not recall anything, because of the painful headache I'm experiencing.

"Aww. Poor snow queen. Getting kicked out by her own boyfriend," the figure spoke.

"Shut up," I replied, clenching my fists, my knuckes turning white.

"Say, I do have something for you."

"What?"

"I'll help you control your powers. But before that..."

I started listening attentively when the figure said those six words. "I'll help you control your powers. "

"You need to kill Jack."

"WHAT?"

"Aren't you angry with him? He tossed you out. He thought you killed Tooth..."

Wait. How does he know what happened?

"You really don't remember, snowflake?" The figure snapped sarcastically.

My eyebrows furrowed. Just then, my mind went blank and a word popped in.

Pitch.

Pitch Black.

Everything came flooding back into me now.
"I want you"
"You are going to hurt people"
"I am in your mind"
"I want your powers"

"Oh. My God. Can you not stalk me?" I muttered, shoving my hand in his face at the word 'not' to emphasise.

"Elsaaaaa who's at the door?" Olaf cried out from upstairs.

[Olaf's POV]

I squinted my eyes at the door and saw a figure. Finally, Elsa isn't alone! I scuttled to the front door,  my face trying to figure out who he or she was.

Could it be Mr Frost? He surely didn't break up with Mrs Frost.... right?

"Why hello there! I'm Olaf and I-" I started to say, but when he leaned in closer to me, my eyes finally landed on his face.

"ELSA THATS THE BITCH GUY WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO HIM-"

"Shush child." Bitch-no wait Pitch, uttered, before snapping his fingers.

My mind suddenly went blank. My head suddenly felt lighter, as if a huge rock had been lifted off it.

I looked at the figure standing right before Elsa, he was reaalllyyy tall, and was wearing a long black dress. I giggled.

How can a guy wear a dress? Maybe his legs are like, too big to fit in pants.

But there was something wrong with him. A black aura was circling around him. I felt it.

"Who are you?" I asked.

[Elsa's POV]

"What did you DO to him?" I questioned, shooting a blast of ice at him, before he blocked it with a sheild.

"I just gave him a tiny memory loss. So that he would forget about me. Well don't worry."

I gave Pitch a look of disbelief,  before turning to Olaf.

"Olaf, this is Pitch. He is a very very bad-"

"-dancer. I'm Elsa's friend. Good to see you!" Pitch smiled.

"WHAT THE HELL PITCH?!" I half-whispered-half-shouted.

He just gave me a small smirk, giving me the signal that things were going to go downhill from here.

[Heyooo Frosties! :D

dun dun dunnnnn Olaf lost his memory of Pitch :o

64k reads. ohmyglob. I love you people.

I seriously need to take a moment here. In just, like, two months, 64K reads. I can't believe it. I can't do it without all of you. Seriously.

QUESTION: Do you guys want a sequel of this book? :D (If this book ends BUT I'm sure its not ending anytime soon xD)

Follow my Twitter maybe? @icywinterlove

I'm glad that you guys are enjoying this book. See ya!

-Your perfect to me- xx]