❅Hard To Love❅-Chapter 9

[North's POV]

"Tooth! Are you alright?" I shouted at her as the slowly descended on the soft green grass.

Instead of an answer, she twisted herself like a tornado and her wings, which were used as blades to fight Pitch, slashed my arm. I grimaced in pain as I fell to the ground.

"TOOTH? WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU DOING? WHY DID YOU HURT NORTH?!" Jack shrieked, sending a blast of ice at her but she easily dodged it.

"Hi Tooth! You know, we were sooo worried about you. I'm happy you're safe-" Olaf started to say, but he was interrupted when Tooth blasted black sand into him, and he was unconcious.

"What the? TOOTH ARE YOU INSANE?!" Jack screamed at her, sending more blasts of ice at her.

Tooth flew straight into Jack pushed him to the ground, her on top of him. [A/N I prefer Elsa on top of Jack hehe ;)] I looked at Jack and his eyebrows were furrowed, looking at Tooth, concentrating on something.

"NORTH! HER EYES ARE YELLOW! STAY AWAY FROM HER!" Jack shouted before pushing her off him.

Jack immediately went in front of Elsa, gripping his staff tightly.

"DON'T YOU EVEN DARE HURT ONE MORE OF US!"

Yellow? Oh no.... Pitch is controlling her.

"Well well well. Please Jack, don't be so overprotective of your girlfriend. Well I'm not hurting her just yet. I was just getting started..." Tooth said as she blasted black sand into Bunny, and he too lay unconcious.

She then blasted Jack, Sandy, and lastly.... me. A sense of pain filled me before my whole world went black.

Man in moon... help us.

[Elsa's POV]

"Don't worry, snow girl. They just fainted for a while. They'll be fine. But first... I need to kill you..." Tooth snapped before balling up her fists.

I sent a few blasts of ice at her, but she was too quick.

"I'll take it easy on you. Enjoy your last moments, Elsa..." She muttered, getting ready to punch me.

But suddenly, her eyes changed from yellow to her normal purple.

"Elsa, please, stay away from me. I am controlled by Pitch. Just.... go! I don't want any of you getting-" before she finished her sentence, her eyes changed again from purple to yellow.

Controlled by Pitch? So thats why she's like this.

"Shut up you brat!"  Tooth said, hitting her head with her hand before snapping her fingers.

I heard neighs and two horses grabbed me. I immediately froze them before transferring all my energy to my hands. I began to glow.

Jack. Jack Frost. Jackson Overland Frost. Think of Jack. Always. Think of him. Save him. And the others of course but... I'm sorry Tooth.

[Tooth's POV]
[A/N so this is the real Tooth, trapped inside her own body.]

I watched as Elsa began to glow. I smiled. I pressed my hands against my eye. Yes, I was trapped in my own eye. Pitch has found a way into my body and is controlling it. I, my own self, was pushed away.

Elsa seems, scared, afraid. Afraid that she'll might hurt me in the process. That was all she ever thought of. Scared of hurting her own sister. I know this, because I am the guardian of memories, remember? I know every single child's memory.

I don't even know if she can hear me if I said this, but its okay to try, right?

Go for it Elsa. Do not be afraid. I'll come back to you guys soon.

[Imposter Tooth's POV]
[A/N Lol it sounds weird. Imposter Tooth xD]

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING? DON'T YOU EVEN DARE..." I screamed as I lunged at Elsa and slashed her cheek with my wings. Blood was oozing out but she didnt care. I began slashing more at her face, arms, legs, but she didn't react. Frost, snow, ice, anything cold started swirling around her and she glowed brighter, and brighter, and then... she hit me.

I was thrown off the ground. I tried to get up but I couldn't.

Why was I feeling so... cold?

I tried moving my arms and legs and tried to fly. I couldn't.  That was the moment when I realized- I was frozen.

Curse you stupid snow queen. I'll be back... more powerful this time. 

[Jack's POV]

"Ugh..." I groaned as I got up.

I scanned my surroundings. Everyone was still unconcious. But..... oh no. Elsa.

"Elsa? Where are you?" I shouted, slowly flying around the area.

Just then, I saw Elsa. She was panting heavily, and she had scratches all over her. And right in front of her was... Tooth. Frozen in a block of ice.

"Oh my god. What did she do to you?! And... she's frozen...." I said gently, kneeling down beside Elsa.

"Nah, its nothing really. I'm just tired, that's all."

"Okay.... so how's your powers going? Controlling them well?"

"Yep! You were right. Oh oh oh let me show you something!"

She made a snowflake float on her palm, perfectly designed. Streams of frost gently circling around it, and it was amazing. I smiled my biggest smile ever. [Thus, the photo. No removing my watermark please! :)]

"Elsa... I have to tell you something."

She looked at me, one eye raised. Although her face was full of scratches, she was still beautiful.

"I-"

"Woah what happened to you, mate? And Tooth?" Bunny said, North and Olaf, being carried by Sandy, behind him.

"And you! Mr. Frost! You swore you'd protect Mrs. Frost for life!" Olaf said, a smile on his face.

"What. I didn't say that-" I muttered.

"Uhhhh. Long story." Elsa giggled and looked down.

[Okay so hai guyzzz. This week is a really busy week for me, and so will everyday be. I will still update this story though, no matter what. xD I MUST FIND TIME! lololol.

Hope you guyz have a nice weekend! :) Tomorrow's Monday T-T School NOOOOOO xD]