❅Hard To Love❅ -Chapter 13

[Elsa's POV]

Jack loves me?
Love?
We hadn't said anything thing about love to each other.

"That can't be...." I muttered.

"You may not see it, but deep down, you're his forever."

A weird feeling swirled within me. Oh my god, I can't fall in love with a winter spirit! I'm also some monster, what if I hurt him and stuff like that what if I couldn't control it? What if my powers are powerful enough to kill him but what if... no.

"Nope. it can't be." I screamed.

"Elsa, stop being crazy. Don't come to conclusions and be so domineering-"

"I. AM. NOT. CRAZY!" I shrieked, and a blast of ice went straight at Tooth's heart, and she collapsed on the floor.

Oh no.

"ELSA? Whats going on?" Jack asked as he burst into the door.

He saw Tooth's unconscious body, and he looked at me, his clear blue eyes turned icy.

"You KILLED Tooth?!" He uttered, pushing me to the wall, his staff aiming directly at me.

"No wait, listen I-"

"I don't want your goddamn excuses just LEAVE THIS PLACE!"

"Um. What's happening mates?" Bunny interrupted as him and the rest of the guardians entered the room.

"Elsa... what have you done...?" North asked, his eyebrows furrowed as if he was going to kill me any second.

"LISTEN GUYS! I'm sorry,  I didn't mean for any of this to happen-"

"Save it, snow queen. I helped you control your powers, and this is how you repay us? Repay me?" Jack cut me off, covering my mouth with his pale hand.

"Um, Jack my mate, aren't you a bit too harsh on her-" Bunny started to say.

"I don't care if I'm harsh or not. Elsa, don't bother thinking of me anymore. Forget about that kiss. I don't think we were meant to be at all," Jack said, ruffling his hair. "Tooth was loyal to me, she helped me a lot,  and now she's gone."

"I..."

All their backs were turned to me. I sniffled, before running out of the workshop.

~~''**''~~
Let it go, let it go,
and I'll rise at the break of dawn,
let it go, let it go,
the perfect girl is gone....

Here I stand, in the light of day...
Let the storm rage on!
The...cold never bothered me anyway...

I sniffled as the last sentence.

I finally made an ice castle. In the middle of this snow terrain. Where I am supposed to be. Alone, here.

As I walked up the stairs, a weird feeling crept upon me, as if a malevolent gaze were fixed upon me. Just then, there was a knick on the door. With a dramatic sigh, I walked down the stairs and opened the door.

"Hi! I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs!"

"Olaf? How did you get here?"

"Well I kinda saw your footprints from the workshop all the way here, so I traced it!  Don't worry, I've covered them up so monsters won't get us."

"Olaf, I'm the monster..."

"Anyway, back to the topic. What are you DOING HERE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT ALONE you could get KILLED or MURDERED or SLAUGHTERED-"

"Those three words mean the same thing. Nope. I'm not getting killed. I xan take care of myself. I don't need some... some guardian to protect me. Nope."

"Umm okay..."

Just then, there was another knock on the door.

I opened it, and my eyes grew wide with horror.

[Hello guys!
I'm back MUAHAHAHAHA lol.

I MADE A DECISION!

IM CALLING YOU GUYS FROSTIES! XD

Do tell me if it sounds weird and I'll see if i can change it! :)
I made a twitter account!! :) MUAHAHA
Follow it maybe? I'll try to follow back everyone on Twitter!
Here is my account username
Twitter->icywinterlove

Bai Frosties, ily :)]