❅Hard To Love❅- Chapter 2

[Jack's POV]

"What's up with you Jack? Ever since you went to Arendelle like 15 years ago, you always sit around and look troubled!" North said as he grabbed a cookie and stuffed it in his mouth.

North was right. I was always the one to make everyone laugh. The one who made fun, you know, fun. But ever since the incident with the sisters, a sense of guilt smacked me in the face.

Wait a second.
Arendelle.

I haven't been to that place in 15 (?) years.

I should see Elsa.

"Sorry North, something has been troubling me. I'll go back to Arendelle tomorrow to fix things." I muttered, freezing an elf just because I felt like it.

[Elsa's POV]

I rubbed my eyes and sat up in my bed, only shocked to see that I had froze the floor, even my bed. Strangely, the window stayed in contact.

The gloves must have slipped out from my hands again. I sighed deeply and looked at the time.

Its 6am. Anna should still be sleeping. I'll go and shower and grab a bite.

I slowly turned the frozen doorknob, and stepped in the hallway, frost covering the floor every step I took.

Oh come on Elsa! CONTROL!

I managed to shower and grab a chocolate chip cookie and run back to my room without making anymore trouble.

Just as I was about a bite into my cookie, my room somehow seemed warmer.

"Who's there?" I muttered, getting ready, both hands holding a ball of ice.

"Why, look who we have here," a voice said.

"Elsa the Snow girl."

"How did you know my-"

A black figure appeared right in front of me. The figure was in the shape of a typical man. He was wearing a long dress that reached his toes, and he had gold eyes. His hair was like he had been electrocuted and he was smirking.

"Call me Pitch. I think you don't know why I am here for. I want your powers." he said in a low menacing tone.

"No you can't!" I shouted, shooting a blast of ice at him, but he blocked it with his shield made uo of... sand?

"Why not? If you gave it to me, you'll be free. You can play with your sister, and you can open up the gates whenever you want. You can't hurt your sister anymore..." he snapped, his arms on his waist.

I loosened my tension and thought for a while.

He's right.
But he can be bad.
Should I believe in him?
Hmm. Maybe not. I'm not that dumb.
He looks to ugly to be good.
No offence.

"NO YOU CAN'T! I'm not afraid of you!" I screamed, blasting more ice at him but he kept blocking at dodging it.

"Why you little-"

But before he could finish his sentence, I started to glow. I was lifted up in the air, and I aimed both my hands at him. A big blast of frost, snow, ice, anything frozen you can think of, shot him.

He became an ice sculpture. He was frozen.

What did I just do?
Did I kill him?

I cursed myself before I opened the strangely non-frozen window and pushing him out and closing it shut.

He looked funny though. He looked like he was going to poop, with that ugly face of his.

I giggled, before snapping into reality.

"What's wrong with me? I think I killed him! My powers are too strong!"

I looked at my pale hands. At the side of my hands, frost was beautifully designed from my wrist to my little finger.

What is this?

I looked out my window. The moon was right there. Although it was 9 in the morning.

Be careful.

"What? Why must I be careful? What's gonna happen?"

The moon stayed silent.

Why must you stay silent. I need answers. Why.

[So... hai.

Hope you liked it! I'm thinking of adding Olaf to the story, should I do it? :P

Comment maybe?

Vote too! :)) ]