Hard To Love- Chapter 18 [NO MORE HIATUS!]

Day 1

[Jack's POV]

A day without her. I'm already breaking down, torn apart. I know why she did that to me in the first place. I was stupid. Cruel, worthless, an emotionless bastard with no sense of control what I was doing. My words were like knives, cutting deep into her frozen, soft heart, leaving no possibility of healing. She was scarred, and I wasn't there for her.

Jackson Overland Frost, you are a stupid, stupid, stUPID man.

Or teenager.

I don't even know anymore, I can't think straight.

All I can do was to lie on her bed, and stare at the delicate designs made of frost and ice on the ceiling, her heart and soul poured in together with her feelings to describe exactly how she felt- delicate, fragile,

alone.

It was terrifying, how I'm thinking a lot about her when previously I never took a second glance. I realised, that I only loved her most when she was gone.

There was a soft knock on the icy blue door, and the snowman- I forgot his name already- Lola? popped his head out, and sat gently next to me.

"You know, isn't it ironic, how you tell someone never to give up when you yourself can't do it?" he said, patting me on the back. "I know it sounds reaaaally unbelievable , but you yourself shouldn't lose hope-"

"Shut it, snowman. Here's to the night I lay alone, to the night I cried so hard I couldn't breathe, to the night I begged my life for her to come back, and of course, the night she left me all alone. She won't come back, Lola, she's gone forever."

"Its Olaf. Geez, did this entire thing explode your brain or something? Anyway, listen to me. Remember when you fell in the ice a long time ago and relived as the Jack Frost you are now? "

"Yeah. Oh. Ohhhhhh. OHHH. YOU ARE A SMART ASS GENIUS LOLA but that won't happen. "

"Ughhh. Its useless!" Olaf facepalmed before adding, "Olaf. O L A F. Who in the world is Lola?"

He then skipped out of the room shouting "IT DIDN'T WORK!!"and I assumed that whole re-living nonsense was made up.

Unless she was chosen by Man in The Moon to become a gurdian, there was no way she could come to live again.

She won't come back.

She won't.

Just then, dark sand starting filling the room. I squinted at the darkness, trying to find the black man that was behind all this.

We're back.

That sound.

It was a girl's voice.

Wait, it cant be...

Pitch appeared on my left side while a shadow of a girl appeared on my right.

It wasn't Elsa.

Pitch legit has a daughter.

What. The. Hell.

[Hello everyone! I'm back from a looooong hiatus! I'll  explain everything in my authors note coming up right after this, to keep reading on! Read, vote and comment! :) Would appreciate if :)

Much love

xxRa