❅Hard To Love❅- Chapter 15

[Pitch's POV]

"Oooo. Hi Pitch! Nice to meet you! I'm Olaf, and I like warm hugs!" Olaf said, smiling widely at me.

Well well. This is going as planned.

"Pitch... you-you-you MONSTER!" Elsa snapped, balls of ice forming in her hands.

"Says the one who IS a monster." I smirked at her and that shut her up.

[Elsa's POV]

"Shut up, " I muttered.

"So do we have a deal?" Pitch said,  extending his grey hand out for me to shake.

Ew, disgusting grey hand. Ugh.

I used a finger to push his hand away.

"What deal? You didn't say anything!"

"Yes I did. Do you wanna kill Jack or not?"

"He's freaking immortal, Pitch." I said, crossing my arms.

"Immortals CAN kill other immortals.  So you just need my help."

"Who said I needed your help? I'm not afraid of you."

"Oh yes you are."

I thought for a while.

"Its the perfect time to get revenge on Jack for kicking you out, Elsa. You have to believe in me."  Pitch said.

I looked at my hands.

"...I'll do it."

[Bunny's POV ]

Okay, so I have to say, Jack is seriously loco. EVERYONE knows immortals can't die. I mean, was Jack raised in a barn or something? Seriously mate.

"YOURE ALIVE?!" I heard Jack shout from the other room.

Tooth must've woken up. I facepalmed.

[Jack's POV ]

"I thought you were dead!" I said, horror on my face, my eyes wide.

"Jack, you must have gone nuts," Tooth giggled."Immortals can't die silly. Only immortals can kill immortals."

"Ohhhhh." I muttered.

Shit. Damn.

"What's wrong mate?" Bunny asked me, his foot tapping the floor.

"Um....Elsa."

"Crikey."

"Jack? What did you do to her...?" Tooth asked, in a sing song voice, smirking.

"Uhm... I thought she killed you, so I threw a tantrum and kicked her out and... BUNNY WHY DIDN'T YOU STOP ME!"

"I tried, but you didn't give me a chance to talk!"

"God dammit man. Now what."

"Why don't you go talk to her? " Tooth questioned, her eyes filled with worry.

"She'll shut ME out even before I reach the door to knock."

"Just give it a try Jack. You'll never know, she might just... love you back," Tooth reassured me, patting my shoulder.

"I guess. I'll do it. "

[Olaf's POV ]

I looked at Elsa and the guy friend with that stupid black dress shake hands.

Ew, she dares to touch his hand? ew ew ew.

That Pitch guy looks so girly, I could see him dance Swan Lake. In a tutu. Him doing a pirouette.   [A/N Okay so this was inspired by one of my avid readers :) Thought it was funny, so I thought it'll be nice to add in :DThank you!  x]

I wonder what they're talking about though.  Imma ask him!

"Uhm heyyyyyy Pitch! Was just wondering what deal were you making with Elsa just now," I questioned him, smiling brightly.

"Oh that. We were planning to prank Jack; you know, until he...faints."

"Oooooo. That sounds fun! Can I help?"

"Hmm... sure. I'll tell you what will happen in a while."

[Sandy's POV]

"Are you sure this will work?" Jack asked me, unsure.

I gave him a thumbs up.

"What if she hates me?"

"Of course she will, but damn, you're a hot guy, you can definitely work things out with her." North piped in.

"Just do something.... somethung that'll attract her. Make her feel loved again." Bunny added.

Jack sucked in a deep breath, before ruffling his hair. Grabbing his staff, he jumped out the window.

[Hai Frostiez! PLEASE READ

School's been really hectic lately, and I was like (if you guys have seen my status) "I'LL BE UPDATING TODAY I PROMISE"

And EVERYTIME I say that, something will ALWAYS happen [eg. My teacher gives me more homework through email, bla bla bla just some stupid shitty stuff].

So I'm reallyyyyy sorry and I'll definitely update during the weekend or so [not more than 10 days] abd write longer chapters. Hope you understand :)

IMPORTANT: I've seen some of you using the pictures I put in my story as covers for their book and youtube videos without sourcing it -.- Please, you could've asked permission. ---.---

See ya!  OH AND THANKS FOR 90K ILY x

Twitter: icywinterlove]