❅Hard To Love❅- Chapter 3

[Jack's POV]

Soon, night fell.

I flew to Arendelle, the sense of guilt still tugging at my heart. Since I haven't visited her in 15 years, she could be twenty one years old now at this moment.

When I reached the castle, I looked into every window in search of Elsa. When I got to one window, I saw a young lady skipping along the halls.

She had fair skin, light freckles, rosy cheeks, strawberry-blonde hair and blue eyes. She wore a dark blue dress with a black bodice, a light blue blouse, black boots, and a magenta cape.

So thats Anna. She looks even more prettier now.

But one thing about her is that she had a plantinum blonde streak in her hair. Maybe it had to do with the incident. I tried to recall but it was of no use.

I smirked before moving on to the next window.

My eyes widened at the sight.

The window was facing a room, which was completly frozen. The ceiling, the floor, the walls, even the bed.

This must be Elsa's room.

I scanned the room, and on the frozen bed there was a girl.

She had pale skin, light freckles, rosy cheeks, platinum blonde hair and blue eyes.

Her hair was in a side braid, and was wearing an off-the-shoulder crystal blue dress, along with a sheer blue cape.

I watched as she made snowflakes float gently on her palm.

That must be Elsa.
It has to be.

I got lost in her fascination before snapping back into reality.

Should I go in?
What if she's scared of me?
What if I make a mess?

I glanced at the moon in the sky for a moment.

Manny, should I?

Go.

But what if-

A strong gust of wind pushed me, and I crashed straight into Elsa's room. I was lucky that the window was open.

Gee, thanks manny.
But wait. She can't see me! Arendalle has not heard of me yet! Maybe I could just-

"Who are you?" a voice said.

Oh shit.

I turned to face her. She looked even more beautiful up close. I sighed, but when I glanced at her hands, it was glowing and there was a ball of ice in each hand.

"Whoa! Slow down, Mrs....uh... Snow person! I'm Jack Frost!" I said, raising my hands up in surrender.

"Wait a sec. Are you the Jack Frost?" she asked, one eyebrow raised.

I nodded, and the balls of ice disappeared from her hands.

"Heh. Sorry. A little...uh... overreaction there. I'm Elsa. Princess of Arendelle," she said gently, doing a little bow.

"Yea I know you. I was there when you hurt Anna." I uttered, looking down and biting my lip.

"You were? So thats where the snowballs came from. I was wondering why it was there!" Elsa said, before burying her head into her face.

"Its all my fault that I hurt her."

"Nonono. Its not. I started the whole snowball fight, it was my fault. I shouldn't have done it." I said, plopping myself down beside her.

And that was the time I realised something.

"You...you can see me?" I stuttered, my heart racing in anticipation.

"Well DUH! I can hear you too sheesh." she replied, her hands on her hips.

She then motioned to a picture on her frozen wall.

It was a picture of... me?

"Sooo... after I hurt Anna, I was looking for ways to control my powers," she said, grabbing a book entitled 'Controlling Ice Powers', "I tried every single method, but I either don't understand or it won't work. Thats when I stumbled across you."

She flipped to a page in a book, where I was freezing Pitch's dark sand horses.

"And... by the way... Pitch came to my room in the morning just now."

[So haiii guys. Sorry for the long update, I was on vacation heh.

Thanks for the comments whether to add Olaf to the story!

I'll add him in the 5th chapter! So look out for him! :)

so yea. heh. hope you like it! :D]