Chapter 16

It has been two days after the tragedy. Jihyo still carries on her slave duties. The same routine, delivers Gary his drinks and update all her activities to Gary even though he doesn't reply even one of her messages. At evening, she will go to the soccer field and watches Gary practice from afar.

Soohyun always bumps to her, but she asks Soohyun to keep it as secret. Soelhyun replaces her sits and she feels hurt to see that. But, Jihyo still feels happy when she sees that Gary is not sending Soelhyun home.

Mr. and Mrs. Lee also felt weird with her behavior for the past two days. They find it weird to have Jihyo around early and Jihyo helps Mrs. Lee to prepare for the dinner. She didn't eat much as she used to. Mrs. Lee asks Kwangsoo if there is something wrong at the uni that pressured Jihyo. Even Kwangsoo has no clue to Jihyo's changes.

***

"Jihyo-ah, let's go to the mall." Byul bear hugs Jihyo. "I'm not in mood Byul-ah." Jihyo says to Byul and smiles at her. "Like do I care. You have been moody for two days, and now, let me have you on my own. My competition is in just two days and I need psychological support from people around me." Byul says to Jihyo and Jihyo laughs.

"Why don't you ask Haha oppa to kiss you then, you'll get more support than you get from me?" Byul is blushing to hear that comment from Jihyo. Jihyo took out her phone, messaging someone. "Who are you sending message?" "Sunbae, I will tell him that I went with you." "Jihyo-ah what is happening between you two actually?" Byul asks with her concerned voice and looks at Jihyo.

"It's nothing. Let's go to the mall. Let's go get some psychological support from the mall." Jihyo says and avoid eyes contact with Byul. She pulled Byul and gives her a bear hug.

***

"This dress looks great. Try this out Jihyo-ah." Byul hands her a baby blue dress. "It's beautiful but I have nowhere to go with that dress." Jihyo looks at the dress. It is beautiful, it would be perfect for a date with Gary.

'What? Did you say Gary just now? Pull yourself together Jihyo-ah. Don't make Byul know the truth that he is hurting you but you are crazy about him.'

"Why not? This dress is just perfect for you to seduce Gary oppa." Byul looks at Jihyo, she is teasing Jihyo. "Why would I seduce him?" "Because you love him Jihyo-ah." Byul says and takes Jihyo hands together. She wishes to give Jihyo some strength to fight for Gary.

"What? I don't.." "What? You want to tell me that you don't love him after all your moods this past two days, and you crying so bad that made your eyes swollen and just now, when we pass by a sport store, you stand there like you never see sport items. If that is not love? Then what is love actually? " Byul raises her voice a little bit. She's trying to make Jihyo know that she love Gary. Jihyo probably know it, but act like she didn't know it.

"And this keychain, since when did you like soccer? Since you know him right? Since you are by his side when he practice right? With all the snapback." Byul grabs Jihyo's bag, there is a ball keychain hanging there.

Jihyo stuns at Byul's word. "I.. I just don't know Byul-ah. It is so hard." "You're the one who is making it hard. Both of you made it hard. Can't you just love like other couple? Where is my friend Jihyo that fights with some upper students just because they bullied me? Where is that girl?" Byul strokes Jihyo's back. "I don't know if he does love me or not?" Jihyo says with a low voice and she looks at Byul.

"Is that the only problem? Who care if he love you or not? You know that you love him, go for it. Jihyo-ah, love doesn't mean you must have that person to you. Love means, if he is happy, so do you. Go tell him Jihyo-ah. The next 10 years, you will not regret for not telling him that you love him." "But, it is not appropriate for a girl to go after a boy." Jihyo pins her eyes to the floor.