Chapter 26

After their journey to Jeju, they rarely meet up because of their exam week. The exam took a month. They only meet up before going to their exams. During the exam week, Gary got to know Jihyo better when it is related to studying. She is so concerned about her study and wants to score for the exam.

At one of the exam day, Jihyo bursts out at Gary when he woke up late. He stayed up late to study but he didn't actually studied that night. It is so not like him when staying up late to study. People always say that a man brain is a gift, they can think more simply than a girl. They can put a complicated thing into simple words.

"Hyung, how was the exam?" It is Gaeko who taps Gary shoulder. Today is the last day for their exam. Their course always ends the exam week. "I think I can score. But, it depends if I don't mix up the point." Gary says and recalled the questions.

"I do hope so. Let's go celebrate hyung." Gary looks at Gaeko when his stomach is now growling. Gaeko laughs at him, "It's ok Gaeko-ah, I have something to attend." Gary says as he has something he had planned before hand. He taps Gaeko's shoulder before walking away.

"This hyung is seriously weird. His stomach is growling but doesn't want to come along. Aigooooo." Gaeko mumbled to himself, looking at Gary who drives away.

***

"Aunty....." Jihyo walks to the kitchen and approached her aunt. Mrs. Lee looked at Jihyo trying to read her. "Can you please teach me how to cook?" Jihyo says with her low voice. She sits at the dining table and Mrs. Lee approached her. She smiled looking at Jihyo who is blushing now.

She took Jihyo's hands. "Wae Jihyo-ah? Did Gary ever ask you to cook?" Mrs. Lee teases her. Her family knew about Gary and Jihyo's relationship. Gary asked the permission from her and her husband to go out with Jihyo which they readily allowed. The most happy person is Kwangsoo.

He took out his camera and captured the moment. He happily called Jongkook and boasted about Gary asking the permission to go out with her noona formally from his parents. Mrs. Lee smiles at the memories.

"Anii.. it's just I think it is time for me to learn how to cook. At least I know how to cook a simple dish." Jihyo says. "Are you sure you have no other intention why you want to learn how to cook?" Mrs. Lee takes some stuffs from the fridge.

Jihyo smiled sheepishly at Mrs. Lee, knowing that Mrs. Lee can read her mind. "Honestly, I want to cook something for him. After all I'm a girl and a girl needs to know how to cook.'' Jihyo says, she smiled when she remembered that Gary once said the word when he wanted Jihyo to cook.

Jihyo whines as Mrs. Lee slaps her arm. "And only now you know that a girl needs to know how to cook. Before this you give me plenty of excuses. 'Ahh, I can't aunty, I have things to do.' 'Mian, I'll learn next time aunt.' 'I'll help you next time.'" Jihyo laughs at Mrs. Lee while mocking her. She reacts perfectly with the mimic.

Jihyo took the knife and started helping Mrs. Lee by peeling the onions and cutting them. Mrs. Lee looked at Jihyo that is focused in cutting the vegetables. "You sure have imagined your future with him, aren't you?" Mrs. Lee blurted out and Jihyo stopped from cutting and looked at Mrs. Lee.

"What are you talking about aunt?" Jihyo denied and continued cutting. "I have more experience than you Jihyo-ah." Jihyo puts the knife away and looked at Mrs. Lee with a mong face. "When a girl wants to give a boy the food that she cooked by herself..."

Mrs. Lee takes Jihyo's hands and strokes them, "She actually wants to have a future with that boy. She has imagined that she is the one who will walk around his kitchen and prepares the food. So, are you that girl?"