Chapter 41

"Is that so?" Jongkook looked at Haha. He was taken aback while listening to Haha's story. Haha sighed, "He must have been through a lot Haha-ah. We always thought that Jihyo is the only one broken, but, it turned out that both are hurting. The one went because he loves her so much, the one waited because she loves him so much."

***

Kwangsoo is walking around the junk foods when he noticed a familiar figure next to him. "Hyung? Gary hyung?" Gary turned to the person that mentioned his name. "I'm sorry, do I know who you are?"

"Nae? Oooh, mianhe, maybe I have mistaken you with someone that I knew 5 years ago." Kwangsoo said with a suspicious smile. Gary bowed a little before walking away with his crackers. "Isn't he Gary hyung? If he is, why he doesn't know me?"

"Uncle, can I have this?" Yejin came with chocolates. "Your omma will kill me. Let's go to your grandma." Kwangsoo took Yejin's hand. Yejin turned his head to a familiar figure near the counter. "That is chingu!" He said to himself when he looked at Gary.

***

"Gil-ah.. what actually happened to me 5 years ago?" Gary is sitting and eating the crackers he just brought. Gil is having break in between the recording of the new song for his rookies. He was stunned, "What is happening to you?" Gil answered Gary's question with his question.

Gary raised his eyebrows, "Can't you tell me? you know that I don't remember anything right? I am becoming more confused, many people is mentioning about the things that happened 5 years ago." Gil turned to him, "Don't you have anything more important to do besides annoying me by asking what happened  years ago?"

"Didn't you come back to manage uncle's new company here? Then, you must prepare something. Stop annoying me and do your work." Gil said something to his composer about the arrangement of the song. "But I have no work to do." Gary murmured.

"Gil-ah.. Gil... Yahh! Gil-ah.." "Go and find something to do!" Gil suddenly raises his voice that made his composer and Gary stunned.

***

"Do you think this is a playground?" Jihyo looked at Gary. Does it make any sense why he wants to work at her store? Gary followed Jihyo to everywhere she goes. "How come applying for a job is considered a joke?" Gary mumbled, Jihyo became more confused.

"Look here, Kang Gary-ssi, my store can not afford to pay someone who is irresponsible and not trustworthy person, like you. So, stop annoying me." Jihyo tried to walk away but Gary spread his hands that make her difficult to move.

"It is so impressive for you to remember my name." Gary said and moved his face a little closer to Jihyo. Jihyo avoided his gaze, "You're one of my customers, how come I will not remember your name?" Jihyo stuttered. "Interesting.." Gary whispered to Jihyo.

"Omma!" Yejin ran to Jihyo. Jihyo pushed Gary aside that made him stumbled a bit and hugged Yejin. "You're here. How was school?" Yejin smiled happily as Jihyo strokes his hairs. He raised his head and smiled when he saw Gary is waving at him.

"Ooo, chingu-yahh!" Yejin ignored Jihyo's question and ran to Gary. "Annyeong chingu. What are you doing at uri omma's store?" Yejin asked Gary that made him squat to be on the same height as Yejin. "This store is your omma's?"

Yejin nodded, "I have some business with your omma." Jihyo walked to Yejin and Gary. "What are you doing right now, Kang Gary-ssi? Do you find this funny?" Jihyo folds her arms. She felt hurt to see Gary talking to Yejin. She feels as if Gary is mocking and insulting on her.

Yejin reached for Jihyo's hands, "Omma, uri chingu said that he has to do business with you. What is it?" Gary stroked Yejin's hair, "Your omma is so stingy. She does not allow me to work here. I'm so sad Yejin-ah.." Gary pretended to cry.

Yejin frowned, "Stop playing around Kang Gary-ssi.." Jihyo glared at Gary. "Yejin-ah, don't you feel bored?" Gary ignored Jihyo. Yejin nodded a bit before looking at his omma. "Then, should we go and play around?" Gary said and held Yejin's hands.

Jihyo pulled Yejin away, "You can't!" She suddenly raised her voice that made some of the customers and her workers stare at her. Gary shook his head, "You see Yejin-ah? Your omma is so stingy. I can't even play with you." Gary said with a low voice.

Yejin held on Jihyo's hands, "Omma, why can't I play with chingu? He looks so lonely." Yejin said as he looked at Gary. "Excuse me store ahjumma, we can't report someone is missing until it is 24 hours right?" Jihyo who is folding her arms nodded a bit.

Gary suddenly scooped Yejin, "So, you can't report me for kidnapping your kid because we go will come back before 24 hours!" Gary ran out of the store with Yejin while giggling in his arms. Jihyo wants to run after them, but, the view stopped her. A very beautiful view with Yejin, while, laughing in Gary's arms.

***

"Chingu, don't you have friends?" Yejin asked as he licked on his ice-cream. Gary chuckled softly, "why? Don't you like to play with me??" Yejin shook his head. Gary patted his head softly, "I do have, but they're so busy with their work. They can't play around with me like you do."

They're sitting at the bench in the mall. They just came out from the mini playground in the mall. "Don't you have work?" "Wae? If I don't have work, you won't be friends with me?" "Anii, uri omma says, if you have work, then you have money. If you don't have money, how will you be able to buy me the ice-cream?"

Gary laughed a bit and caress Yejin's cheek, "You're so cute. Don't worry, I have plenty of money, I can buy you many ice-cream." "Chincha?? Yeayyy!" Gary smiled looking at Yejin, somehow, he feels like there is something that connects Yejin and him.

***

"Annyeong Yejin.." Gary waved at Yejin who is holding on Jihyo's hands. It is almost 5 p.m when Gary came back with Yejin.

Yejin suddenly let go of Jihyo's hands and ran to Gary. He hugged Gary, "Can't you stay a little bit longer?" Yejin murmured. Gary patted his back softly, "I'll come again tomorrow and the day after. Ok?" "Chincha?" Yejin smiled when Gary nodded to him.

"Promise?" Yejin gives Gary a pinky promise. "Promise, I'll come every day." Gary linked their finger. Jihyo suddenly snatched on their hands, "Who said that you can come again? Don't promise something that you can't do Kang Gary-ssi." She feels the warm between Gary and Yejin. But, when Gary promised something to Yejin, she suddenly became angry, she doesn't want Yejin to be hurt like she was.

"Aigooo... that is not how you teach a child ahjumma." Gary flicked Jihyo's forehead that made she rubbed her forehead in pain. "I'll come tomorrow Yejin-ah. I'm going."

Gary said as he walked out of the store and waved to Yejin. Yejin waved to him before going to his omma. "Omma, kwenchana?" Yejin rubbed Jihyo's forehead. Jihyo held his hands, "Yejin-ah, can't you stop being friend with that guy?" Yejin shook his head, "Shiroo. I like him. He is my chingu." Yejin said and walked out of the store, leaving Jihyo sitting alone on the floor.

"Who are you really, Kang Gary-ssi?" Jihyo talked to herself. She signaled one of her workers to look on the store before running to Yejin and apologize to him.

*** I know, it's been like 2 weeks from the last update. Sorry. I will try my best to update from time to time. I hope you like this chapter. - bonboniscandy19 ***