Chapter 8

Jihyo arrived at their house by 8 p.m.  She feels really tired as Gary ask her to do many things.

"That guy must be a high maintenance guy. He bought many things and I'm the one who brings it around. Aigoo my hands hurt. Aigooo, my legs suffered a load today. Mianhe uri legs.' Jihyo talking to herself while massaging her legs. She takes a long shower and put her pajamas. She applied some lotion on her body when her phone rang. It is him.

"Hello sunbae. Anything I can help you?" "Ohh, slave. What are you doing? I just want to talk to you. You're my slave right? I have my full rights on you." "Ohh. Just now I finished my shower. I know that I'm your slave. You don't have to remind me about that continuously." Jihyo feels a little bit annoyed when Gary keeps on saying that she is his slave.

"Don't forget to give me my caramel macchiato tomorrow. I'll wait at the rooftop." "But I have class tomorrow morning." "Then just leave the cup at the table." "Ok sunbae." "Do you have any class after that?" "No, but I promised Byul to accompany her to the mall. She needs to find a dress for her performance." "Who is Byul?" "She is my classmate and my best buddy. And she is not a bully." She traces the bully word. "Oyy, a slave should not say that to her master." Gary knows who are Jihyo referring to.

"Then go to sleep. Make sure to give me my drink. Wake me up." Gary breaks the silence when Jihyo didn't talk anything. "Nae sunbae. I'll give you your drink tomorrow. Good night sunbae." "Sleep tight." Gary said and ends the call. The last word has make someone sleeps in smile that night.

***

After the class and lunch, Jihyo and Byul heads to KM Mall. Byul will be having a singing competition in the next two weeks. Byul is someone that hates to do things at last minutes. She is always punctual, honest and a very happy go lucky person.

Jihyo receives a message from Gary asking where she is and thanks her for the drinks. Jihyo replies with a simple message. 'KM Mall.'

"Jihyo-ah, has the slave thing settled?" Byul is still looking for a suitable dress. She will be singing a ballad song. Too heavy design on the dress will make the judges to be annoyed.

"I agreed to be his slave for one month." Jihyo says with a low voice. "omo. Chincha?" Jihyo nods at Byul's question. "He promised me that he will not report me regarding the window." "Such a gentleman he is." "He is not a gentleman at all. Yesterday, I'm the one who carried all of his things. My hands feels like it is going to break. What a square head he has." "You shouldn't say that Jihyo-ah." Byul looks at Jihyo smile and froze.

"I think someone is talking bad about me." Jihyo now knows very well who is behind her. She turns around and looks at that person. "Ohh, sunbae. What are you doing here?" Next to him is Haha. His jaw drops when he sees Byul.

"Does this mall belongs to you?" "Aniyo." Jihyo replies and shakes her head. "Then, can't I come here?" Jihyo knows that she can't debate with Gary and she chooses to keep quiet.

"So, you're Byul right?" Gary says and reaches out his hand and shake hand with Byul. "Hyung, I think I found someone that would bright up my world. Gomawo hyung." Haha said to Gary. Gary smiles at Haha.

"Come with me." Gary says and pulled Jihyo's bag. "I can't." "Why?" "Then, who will accompany Byul?" "Haha will. Come." Jihyo turns and looks at Byul and Haha. She senses something different at the way Byul's looks at Haha. She feels some strange vibes between them. "Oyy, come."

"Where are we going sunbae?" "You sure like to ask many questions don't you?" Both are walking side by side. "Ok then." "Did you bring your sport shoes and tracksuit?" "Nope. Why sunbae?" Gary is looking at Jihyo's attire. Jihyo is wearing black short sleeve t-shirt, skinny jeans and palm shoes. They entered a shoe store.