Chapter 32

"What are you up to? You seemed to be in a hurry." Simon asked Gary who is packing his things earlier than the usual. "Hyung, are you listening?" Simon looked at Gary who looks confuse at his question. "What did you said? Mian Simon."

"Were you asking about the arrangement of this song?" Gary pointed at the papers on the tea table. "Can't we talk about it tomorrow?" Gary put his laptop into his bag. He looked to his left and right to make sure that everything is in.

"Is there something wrong? You looked..." Gary taps Simon's shoulder, "Nothing serious is happening, it is just I have something to do back home." Simon looks confused. "I got to go. Let's talk about this song tomorrow ok? Tomorrow?"

Simon looked at Gary who is walking out the room. "Since when did he ever come to the company on a weekend? Tomorrow is Saturday. He must have something more important to do that makes him even forget that tomorrow is Saturday."

He stroked his chin, "What is on his mind that he didn't heard my question." He then reached for the papers that Gary pointed. He reads them and shakes his head with a smile on his face. "He is so in love."

"Who?" Out of the blue Gil came to the room. Simon pointed to Gil about the words that Gary wrote randomly on the paper. 'Song Jihyo.' Gil smirked as he read the words. "He just can't take her out from his mind."

***

"She should be coming home by now." Gary mumbled as his hands were busy mixing the vegetables together. He smilesd when he heard the password has been entered.

"I'm home!" Jihyo walked to the kitchen. "Whoaa, my namja is cooking. I suddenly feel hungry." Jihyo sits at the kitchen island. "Is there any good news oppa?" Jihyo asks with her mouth full with the food that Gary fed her.

"Can you please go wash up while waiting for the food?" Gary walks to the kitchen and started his cooking. "How can I go and wash up when I have a sexy view here." Jihyo smiles cheekily. Gary turns to her with his eyes narrowing to her.

"Go wash up or no food for you." Jihyo gets up from her seat and walks to her room. Gary shook his head looking at his woman. "Oppa, I love your butt." Jihyo suddenly pats Gary's butt from behind before running to her room.

Gary jumped a little with the sudden touch. He feels angry but laughs as he sees Jihyo running to her room then backward and sticks her tongue out to Gary. "I can die happily with her by my side." Gary murmurs by himself.

His head suddenly feels hurt. He tries to open his eyes but closed them again as he sees the kitchen seems like spinning around. His breath become heavier and his head becomes heavier. He walks to the sink and washes his face furiously.

He finally can open his eyes as the pain is gone. "What was that?" He asked himself and wipe his face before he continues to cook.

***

Jihyo walked out from her room and her steps froze when her eyes saw the view. There are flower petals on the floor from her room. She turned her head to the kitchen, looking for Gary but he is not there.

She followed the petal lane to the living room. The flower petals make a love shape at the living room. There is a puppy at the center. She squats, "Annyeong puppy." She pats the cage. "Do you like it?"

Jihyo turned to Gary and reached for Gary's hand. "What is this for oppa?" They're standing so close to one another that made Jihyo feel even his breath. "For a new proposal."

"A new proposal to make you stay with me." Gary hugged her and pulled her closer with his hands around her waist. "I was thinking what I should do to make you stay longer with me. The day you said yes to my 200 weeks proposal, you prepared a candle light dinner but I didn't make it."

"So, I came out with this." Gary looked at the decoration that he had prepared since evening. "And a new proposal. Do you want to hear to it?" Gary asked with his almost begging tone. He smiled when Jihyo nodded, "I want you to stay by my side for the next 300 months."

"It is not our 300th day together as we had passed it last week. It is just a normal day for us but I want to make it special.. When everyone mentioned about marriage, I was so afraid. How should I keep this girl to my own? What should I do for her not run away?

"The 200 weeks seemed too long for me to make a new proposal, so I came out with this. Can we keep on loving each other for the next 300 months?" Gary is looking into her eyes when he said that.

Jihyo avoids eye contact with Gary and that gives Gary a sign. A BAD SIGN. The grip around her waist become loose. Gary drops to the couch and he rubbed his face, can't bear to hear what Jihyo is going to say.

"No." The short word that came out from Jihyo had ripped Gary's heart into pieces. He feels like her words cut deeper than a knife. Jihyo kneeled in front of Gary and takes his hand into her. "Mianhe oppa." Gary feels like his tears will burst at any time.

Jihyo wiped the tears that is scrolling down Gary's cheek, "Mianhe because I just can't say no to you." The statement made Gary looked at Jihyo with his fully blank face. He tries to interpret Jihyo's word. He pulled his hands from Jihyo and tears still rolling down.

"Why do you make me like this? You make me cry. I want to look manly to you by preparing all of this but now I had to cry, what is th...." Gary's word hanged as Jihyo leans on him for a kiss. "You talk too much for a man." Jihyo said in between the kiss.

The kiss become more passionate and Gary pulled back as he feels something different with the kiss and it will lead to something that he always wanted from Jihyo. Both are panting hard and he looked at Jihyo who is practically sitting on him.

'When did she?' Gary pulls back her hair and gives her a peck. "Are you sure about this love?" Gary asked as he promised Jihyo not to force her into anything in their relationship. Jihyo ignored Gary's question by leaning on him once again and kissed him like there is no tomorrow.

*** A short update for you readers. ^_^ -bonboniscandy19 ***