Chapter 33

***A/N This chapter might not be suitable for those who are under 18 ***    

Both smiled in between kisses and Gary lifted Jihyo up without breaking the kiss. He walked to his room with Jihyo hanging on him like koala. He placed Jihyo slowly on the bed with their lips seems like glue to one another.

Gary started to caress her thighs and spreads them open as he climbed on her. He slips his hand, trying to find her wet clit. Jihyo groans a little when Gary touched her private area. Gary breaks the kiss and he kisses her neck.

Gary pulled her sleeping clothes to remove them and threw them somewhere around the room. He unclasps her bra before kissing them and licks on the nipple. His finger found their way to her entrance and she flinched as he starts to finger her. 'Damn it, she's so wet.' He thought to himself.

She's playing with his hair and unconsciously pushed his head to eat her mound. After he got enough with her breasts, he slipped out his finger and left her hanging. She opened her eyes, "you're so beautiful love." He says as his eyes travel on her naked body in the dim light.

She noticed that and covered her private area with her hands. He smirked before giving her a peck on the lips, "Nothing to hide." He slips his boxer with his eyes not leaving hers. She looked at his action and her naughty eyes dropped on his 'friend' there.

Gary pulled her up from her lying position and placed her hand on it. He gaped as she touched him. "It yours." He whispers and kisses her temple. Gary guides her hands and strokes it up and down. He leaves her hand at work on it while he squeeze and plays her breast.

"Are you sure you want this? Its gonna hurt love." Gary asked Jihyo though he really wants to feel her. He just wants to make sure that Jihyo is not forcing herself. He took her hand from his member. He didn't want to cum if she really wants this. He wants to feel the bliss to cum in between her warmth.

He smirked as Jihyo's hands is cold. "Breath. What makes you so nervous?" He chuckled softly. Jihyo knew that she should say no but being this intimate for the first time with a guy that she loves, she cannot say no. She answered his question by kissing him on the lips.

The kiss become more passionate and forceful as Gary pushed Jihyo to lay back. He fingers her once more but this time, the speed increases that made Jihyo whines sexily that made Gary become more arouse. "Ahhh! Oppa..."

Gary can feel that he is ready enough to make it to the next stage. He hovers on Jihyo and looked at her in eyes, "I love you." "I love you too." He thrusts himself inside Jihyo as the word has been said. Tears streams down Jihyo's face. "I'll make it slow."

"Are you ok love?" Gary asked gently out of his concern, he is still not moving from his position. Jihyo nodded as she tries to bear the pain. "I'm going to move." Gary says and thrusts in and out slowly. 'Ahhh..' Can be heard every time he thrusts in.

Jihyo is closing her eyes and she is biting her lips as she tried to receive the pain. She does feel the pain but, it feels like a sweet pain, pleasurable? It feels like he is hitting at some spot that make her want it all over again though it is painful.

She feels closer to Gary than anyone on earth. She whined and groaned a little bit louder when Gary increased his pace thrusting in and out. They kissed all the time and the kiss only stops when they gasping for the air.

"Ahh, oppa... what is thisss?!" Jihyo mumbled and Gary thrusts deeper and faster. He groaned softly, he tries to ignore the pain from Jihyo's nails. He pins her hands with his right hand and his left hand spreads her leg wider. Gary is bringing Jihyo to an edge that she doesn't even know it exist.

"Ahh..ahhhh..oppaahhh." Gary knows she is getting closer as her whines getting louder and even hissing and he is emptying himself. Gary slams her lips with him as she cums, he released himself in her. The warmth between her thighs had driven him crazy. He just can't control himself when Jihyo whines and pleads for more. The pleasure is so good.

Jihyo flinched as Gary pulled himself out. Gary gave her a long kiss on her head before covering her body with the blanket. He wipes her tears and pulls her closer that makes her sleeps on his chest. "Thank you love." Gary murmurs and Jihyo nodded weakly as she feels so tired. Gary hums a random song before both doze off in each other's embrace.

***

"Does it hurt?" Gary whispered to Jihyo as she is frowning before she opened her eyes. When she met his gaze, all her blood seems like pumped to her face. She is burning. She tried to cover her face with blanket when Gary stroked her hair.

"Are you ok?" Gary says and smiled sweetly at Jihyo. "Please say something, Love. You make me scared." Gary smiled looking at Jihyo who is blushing as if she just came out from the sauna. Jihyo peeked at him, "I love you."

That short and simple yet meaningful words has made Gary plopped back to the bed. He pulled Jihyo closer into his arm and she made his chest as pillow. Gary strokes her bare back that makes her shivered a little. "Are you ok?" Gary wants to make sure that she is really ok.

Jihyo looks up at him before pulling herself to give a peck on Gary's lips. Gary smirked at her, "Can I consider it as yes?" He smiled at Jihyo who readily nodded to him. The curtains waves as the wind blows. Both are silent as they just want to have that moment by their own.

It is Gary who breaks the silent. "Love." Jihyo hums at him, just to make him know that she is listening. "Do you want to have children?" Gary looked at Jihyo but then he becomes confuse as she suddenly sat up straight.

Gary rested himself at the bed head and reached for Jihyo's hands. He helped Jihyo to cover her naked body with the blanket. Jihyo is biting her lips. Gary tried to consider Jihyo. He knows that Jihyo might have another plan for them.

Gary suddenly breaks the silence, "Mian, if I'm being too selfish. It's ok if you don't want.." "Let's have a lot of them." Jihyo cuts Gary. Gary's eyes widened when Jihyo said that. Jihyo feels so shy that make she hugged Gary and rested her head on his chest.

"I want to have many kids. With you." Jihyo says with almost whispering voice. "What did you said, I can't hear the last word." Gary mocked her that make him receive a hit from her. "Oppa..." Jihyo whines shyly. "With whom did you say just now?" Gary teases Jihyo with his hands wandering at her waist and pulled her to be at the same level with him.

Jihyo pulled herself from Gary and gives him a killing stare. "I said, that I want to have children with you. Mr. Kang Gary. I want my children to have the surname of Mr. Kang. I want Mr. Kang Gary to be their father. I want.." Gary puts his finger on Jihyo's lips to her silent.

"Their? How many children you want to have?" "4. Two boys and 2 girls. So that when we go to the shop, you have your own army and I have mine. Fair and square." Jihyo clapped her hands with a sweet smile that almost reaches her ears.

Gary gives her a peck on cheek that makes her stop from giggling. "Thank you." He said before pulling Jihyo back into his embrace. Jihyo smiled shyly and tightened her hug. "How about you oppa? How many children do you want?"

"Are you trying to arrange the family tree?" Gary teases Jihyo and she chuckled. "I want to have as many as possible." "Huh?! Why?" Gary kissed the top of her head, "Maybe because I feel alone to be the only child in the family? No one to fight and play with."

Jihyo pats him slowly and waited for him to continue. "Besides, it shows how much we love each other." Gary started to kiss her neck that made Jihyo push him a bit. "Oppa, do you like son or daughter?" Jihyo tries to distract Gary though she also feels where the kiss heads to.

"I like you." Gary tries to kiss her neck once again. Jihyo stopped him and smiled cheekily, "I like it if we have son as our first child." Gary pulled her hands and pins them above her head. He sighed when he knows Jihyo tries to play with him. He bits her ear softly and left a hickey on her neck before making his way to the south.

"Then, let's make one." 

*** Sorry for the minor readers, don't take it too seriously. this is just a story... ^_^- bonboniscandy19 ***