Chapter 17

'Jihyo-ah, you will come tonight right?' Jihyo received the message from Byul. She just finished her modelling class. Byul is having her rehearsal for the competition. She replied Byul's message saying that she will come and smiles when Byul thanked her.

"Hey beautiful." Jihyo still focused on her phone and raises her head, looking at the person. " Ohh, annyeonghaesayo, Minho-ssi." Jihyo bows slightly. "Don't need to be that formal, just call me Minho." Minho says and walks next to Jihyo. Jihyo keeps on being silent as she is actually uncomfortable to have Minho around.

"You will come tonight for the singing competition?" Minho asks as they have been silent during the walk. "I still don't know, I think I have to go first Minho-ssi." Jihyo says and walks away.

"I'm gonna make you become mine Jihyo-ah. Just wait and see." Minho talks to himself as he looks at Jihyo walking away.

***

She walks alone to the gate when a car stops beside her and the driver honk at her to get in the car. It is Gary, Jihyo ignored him by walking away but Gary follows her closely that made Jihyo difficult to walk away. Jihyo stops and glares at Gary and suddenly Gary stepped out of the car and grab Jihyo's hand and push her to get in the car.

Jihyo tries to open the door when Gary grabs her hand and locks the door. He drives away and holds onto Jihyo's hand tightly. Jihyo tries to pull back her hand but Gary interlocked their fingers. Jihyo tries to pulls her hand harder.

"Sunbae, you're hurting me." Jihyo pleads to Gary and looks at him. She feels like crying right now as Gary holds her hand. She felt like he's been playing as he came after days he doesn't care about her and now he holds her hand without a word. Gary loosens his grip at Jihyo's hands but still not letting her hand go.

Jihyo takes this advantage to pull her hand. Gary chuckles at her and pull back her hand to his. "Please." Gary says with a low voice when Jihyo tries to pull her hand again. With that word, Jihyo settled down at her sit and faced the front. Nothing is spoken between them along the journey. Jihyo looks at the road and she noticed that they're heading to Gary's house.

***

Gary takes Jihyo hands and leads her inside. Jihyo pulls her hand when they got into the house and Gary tries to grab it. "Sunbae, I want to go to the washroom, may I ?" Jihyo says and looks into his eyes and he nods.

'What wrong with that sunbae? Jihyo-ah, hold back your tears.' Jihyo looks at her reflection and takes a deep breath. When Jihyo came out of the washroom, Gary is sitting at the couch. He looks at Jihyo when she walks to the living room and pats the sit next to him. Jihyo walks to him and takes her sit.

As Jihyo sits, Gary lied down and placed his head on Jihyo's lap. "Let me sleep." Gary says and turns to face her stomach. Jihyo was startled at Gary's action and she can feel Gary's breaths at her stomach. She looks at Gary to make sure that he is not joking, and as she feels it getting heavier, Jihyo knows that Gary is completely sleeping. Jihyo touches Gary face for the first time from the forehead to his lips. She brings her head down and kisses his lips.

'Omo! What was I doing? Omo..omo..omo..' Jihyo touched her lips and is blushing. She waved at Gary to make sure that he is really sleeping and let out a heavy breath when he is not moving. "Mianhe sunbae, I know I shouldn't do that, but, I don't know why I did that." Jihyo says to Gary with a low voice, she hope Gary will not wake up.

Suddenly, Gary turns his body and places his left hand at Jihyo's back and hugs Jihyo from the back that makes her moving a bit forward and less the gap. Jihyo's heart is pounding hard. She tries breathing normally and relaxes herself. She place her hands at Gary's cheeks and soon she doze off too.