Chapter 22

It is a new week for them. The incident is not known by any other people. Not even Byul or Haha knew about the incident.

"Jihyo-ah, what are you doing after class?" Byul asked Jihyo who is packing her stuffs. Jihyo turns to Byul and gives her mong face, she is thinking. "Nothing much. Wae Byul-ah?" Jihyo says.

"Can you please accompany me to the shopping mall?" Byul says with her puppy eyes. Jihyo smirks at Byul, "Aigoo, this girl. Ok. I'll come with you." They walked out of the class with arms linked to each other. "What are you buying Byul-ah?" Jihyo asks and Byul says out the list.

***

"Byul! How about this shirt?" Jihyo holds up the shirts and turns to Byul. "It looks nice and it will be more perfect if you're the one who wear it." Gary says and takes the shirts from Jihyo. "Omo, sunbae, what are you doing here?" Jihyo was shocked with Gary suddenly appearing knowing Byul is behind her when they were looking for the shirt just now.

"Do you want this shirt?" Gary says and leaves the question unanswered. Jihyo shakes her head and walked passing Gary searching for Byul. She walks to the other side and found Byul with Haha. She decides to give them sometime of their own.

Gary puts his hands around Jihyo and held up the shirt, "Are you sure that you don't want this shirt?" Jihyo pushed him away, "When I say no, I mean it." Jihyo says and walks away. Gary smiled at Byul and Haha. The couple put their thumbs up to Gary as it is their plan to make Jihyo and Gary meet up.

'Good job Jihyo-ah, you must pull yourself together.' Jihyo walks out of the store and pats her head. "Where are you going, why are you in a rush?" It is Gary. "Somewhere. It has nothing to do with you. None of your business." Jihyo says and turns, putting her guard up high.

Gary reaches for Jihyo's hand before she manage to walk away. "Can you please eat with me? I haven't eaten my lunch." Gary says, "Please, I'm hungry." Gary pleads to Jihyo and pulls Jihyo to the restaurant. "Do you have anything in mind what to eat?" Gary asks Jihyo who is staring at him.

Gary looks at Jihyo and she takes a deep breath, "Sunbae, what are you doing?" Jihyo says to Gary. "What? I just want you to come with me and eat. Is that wrong?" Gary says and plays with the chopstick. "Why do you want me to accompany you? Don't you have any other friends to play around?" Jihyo raises her voice to Gary.

Gary is still playing with the chopstick and pins his eyes, "Maybe because I love it when you are around." Gary says. "You know it right? The feeling when you are eating with someone you love. You'll be happy because the one that you love is there with you." Gary continues and Jihyo was stunned.

"Kang Gary.." Jihyo calls his name. "I know what you want to tell me. You want to tell me that you're not going to fall for me right?" Jihyo hits Gary's arm. "Are you that desperate?" Jihyo complains to Gary. "Nae, desperate to have you." Gary rubs his arms to ease the pain.

"Forget it. Just give up, because I'm not going to fall for you." Jihyo said as the food arrived. Jihyo starts to munch her food and raises her head when she feels like Gary is looking at her. "What are you looking at? Why don't you eat? Just now you said that you're hungry." Jihyo says with her mouth full with food.

Gary smiled at Jihyo that made her more confused, "I like it when we eat together." Gary says and starts to eat. Jihyo was left in her mongness and she unconsciously opened her mouth when Gary fed her.

"Yah Kang Gary! I have my own hands to eat." Jihyo says when she was realized it. Jihyo continues to eat her food and Gary chuckles at her. "Who is the one who opened her mouth?"

"What are you doing here?" Gary asked after they are done eating. He looked at Jihyo and waited for the answer as Jihyo is still drinking. "You do have your special charm that pull me closer to you." Gary says as his eyes travel along Jihyo's face.