Chapter 20

Byul told Jihyo that Haha and Jongkook suspects that Minho sabotaged Gary and did the accident. Minho wants Gary's position as captain in the soccer team and even after Gary had injured, he still can play better than him. Gary knows about it but still denies the fact because he trust his team and believed that Minho will not do such things.

"I know all of your agendas, including the one when you tackled sunbae last Sunday. You know that he broke his leg and yet you make it worse. You did it just because of the position as a captain? Such an idiot move." Jihyo says to Minho. She can see that he is breathing rapidly, trying to calming himself.

"Ohh, you know about it? I'm sorry if I hurt your sunbae. I hope sunbae will not know about this. Can you please not tell this to sunbae?" Minho looks at Jihyo with a begging look. "Give me about 2 more weeks, please?" Minho continues.

"What's with the next 2 weeks?" Jihyo looks at Minho. "Our team will rearrange our position and I might be the captain. Usually, those who are at the final semester will not be playing anymore, so does sunbae. Can you keep this from sunbae till that time?" Minho explained to Jihyo.

Jihyo nods as she gets all the explanations. "Don't worry, I'll keep your secret." Jihyo says and walks away. After a few steps she turns and looks at Minho, "I was hoping for you to deny but it is ok. Your secret will be safe with me, because, I will never meet sunbae anymore." Jihyo then walks away, holding her tears and leaving Minho standing alone.

Jihyo meets some of her classmates and sits with them when a boy told her that Kwangsoo called her. Jihyo looks around to find Gary but Gary can't be seen. She thought that Kwangsoo might want to go home and bring her along. She follows the boy and she feels weird as the boy points a room to her.

Jihyo entered the room and no one is in the room. She walks to the bed, "Kwangsoo-ya.. where're you?" Suddenly, the door closes and Minho is standing behind the door. "Hey beautiful." Minho says and smiled at her. Jihyo walks to the door when Minho pulls her hands. "Where're you going, beautiful?"

Jihyo felt something different with the way Minho looks at her. "What do you want from me? I told you that I won't tell sunbae about you agenda." Jihyo tries to pull her hands. " I know. You told me that my secret will be safe with you, but somehow, I feel insecure." Minho looks at Jihyo's eyes. "So, I think I should do something that will make you keep quiet."

"You know too much, and I don't like it." Minho says and Jihyo can feel that she's trembling. Minho strokes Jihyo face, "I forgot to tell you something. Soelhyun, she is actually my girlfriend." Jihyo's eyes widely opened when she heard what Minho told her.

" I told Soelhyun to make you jealous so that you will not come to the tournament because you are just like a soju to captain, but you came." Minho is walking to Jihyo and Jihyo fell on the bed. "I tackled him, so that, his injury will worsen and he will not be able to play anymore. Only then, I'll become the captain." Minho squats and suddenly laughs.

"Hel.." "Sshhhhh." Minho placed his finger on Jihyo's lips. "Don't make any noise. You will be hurting yourself." Jihyo is tearing, she is hoping someone to come and save her. " I told you many things and I is not good for you to know many things. At first I just want to play with you, but tonight,," Minho places his hand at Jihyo's waist, at the see-through lace.

"You make me want to taste you." Minho face is so near to Jihyo and she can feel his breath. Jihyo pushed him away and slaps him on face. Minho glares at her and pull her bun making her groan in pain. "I'm crazy for you. You know why I hate Kang Gary?" Minho let go Jihyo's hair. "It hurts? Mian..where were we?" Minho pulls Jihyo buns once more time.