Your Task

Hello! Rewrite is going very well! Cannot wait to start uploading it. This will begin chapter by chapter starting on Nov. 24 and will follow an every other day upload schedule & i know that kind of sucks, but too bad.
Anyway, you have two tasks:
1) GIVE ME FEEDBACK on the stuff now.
I cannot better the book if I only have comments telling me about spelling errors. Please tell me if you find a plot hole, or point out just how similar a certain part is to another story so I can fix it and make it original. Please please please let me know.
2) your second task is one that i dont think you can do ;)
We were #88 in the teen fiction list & have now dropped to 147 for the last two days.
I want a birthday gift from all of you, so I am gonna propose a deal.
If we get 50 or better on the list by the tenth of October, i will give you the rewritten first chapter on 10/11.
How do I get this??? You COMMENT on anything, big or little: 'heres a plot hole' 'this part made me laugh' etc. ALSO you VOTE for every chapter as often as it lets you. And you SHARE the story around with a friend and tell them that you want a rewrite v bad so they gotta like and comment.
You guys make my day everytime I see us on that list so even if we dont do it at least I'll get to smile on my bday. Thanks for letting me be a writer for you guys!