Chapter 16

*Andrew Pov*

I know she stilled in her stance and moved which I thought would be to turn towards me. But she just walked outside the Caravan.

"Lily!" I warned and again had another thought she may stop now but she continued to walk.

"Do you really think I will let go of this matter?" I asked following her and she stopped without taking another step.

"Look at me, Lily." I ordered fisting my hands and she didn't move a little bit.

"Don't test my patience woman." I warned and stilled remembering how I used the same words a week back.

"Fine!" she mumbled and turned around to look at me.

"Well?" I asked, folding my arms.

"Well, what?" she asked, folding her arms too.

"I want to know everything, Lily." I said, feeling my temper rise with her attitude.

"Everything means?" she asked and I sighed, closing my eyes, knowing well I can't let my anger get the better of me and that too when she is involved.

"I want to know why did you enter this island with so much pretence of escaping from some people and that you have a boyfriend and some evil dad. I want to know why you told all those lies." I replied.

"One, I really have someone whom I love. And two, I have an evil Dad. And three I didn't lie." She said, staring into my eyes.

"Really? Then why do you want to make sure I stay alive for Victor's sake?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

And then I got the reaction from her unlike the blank look until now. I smirked at her before stepping near to her.

"So, will you start speaking now?" I asked, to which she just stared at me.

"How is your wound?" she asked to which I frowned.

"What am I talking and what are you asking, Lily?" I asked, to which she sighed and placed her arm on my wound.

"Is it hurting?" she asked, staring at my eyes.

"No!" I replied barking at her.

"Good!" she whispered and hugged me tightly.

"This will not work all the time, Lily." I said, remembering how many times I same things happened.

"Hug me for once, Andrew." She whispered and my hands automatically went around her.

"This doesn't have to be like this you know. Just come clean near me and we can push all this behind us." I said holding her tightly.

"And you will leave everything too? For me?" she asked back and I stilled thinking will I really do that.

For the next few minutes I started thinking to know the answer to that and felt her moving my hands from around her.

I thought she was thinking of stepping back from me, but suddenly she started pushing my hands even more until they are behind me making me frown at her.

"I am sorry!" she whispered, staring at my eyes before pressing her lips for a quick second and moved back.

"Now!" she suddenly shouted and I looked away from her eyes to see a guy walking towards us.

I glared at Lily before tugging my hands to release from her hold, but felt two hands forcing them from my left side.

"Lily!" I screamed when I felt the bars being put around my wrists.