Chapter 25

*Lily Pov*

"A forest?" I asked, looking around with dreadful feeling.

"Yes!" he replied, standing beside me.

"A hut?" I asked, pointing my hand towards the small thing present before us.

"Yes!" he again replied too smugly.

"A mission!" this time I stated before covering my face.

"You need to have food." He said, holding shoulders and started dragging me inside.

"No! I will die before having another boiled vegetable." I said, trying to push my legs hard to the ground so that he can't push me forward but he did very easily.

"Look around!" he ordered, pushing my hands away from my face after stopping.

I frowned and glanced around to see as usual a small cot and a small trunk and then glanced to my right only to stagger back.

"Oh my god!" I mumbled with wide eyes before rushing near to the cupboard and dragged out a packet.

"Will this be enough?" he asked and I turned to see him standing near the door folding his arms.

"Enough? We can stay here for so many months." I replied, grinning and then came back to my senses.

"I mean, I know we will stay here for a few days, but this is too much. Maybe when everyone will come then all this will be enough." I added, turning away and opened the chips packet before literally diving into it.

"I was so hungry." I mumbled when I realized how stupidly I am eating to which he gave a serious look.

"Sit down there." He ordered when I finished the packet and I did after which he started pacing before me.

It was so déjà vu but I kept quiet thinking what happened now for his mood. He suddenly stopped before me and glared at me.

"Are you mad? Like really mad? Who stays without food and water like that? And I was told you decided for two weeks? What were you thinking, Olivia?" he shouted and I stilled in my place.

"Olivia?" I asked, frowning at him.

"Did you catch, only that from my words? Yes! I did call you Olivia and I will from now on. But now tell me what were you thinking?" he shouted more leaning near to me to which I moved back.

"It was because of you." I simply replied.

"Me?" he asked, frowning.

"Yeah! You said so many like so many disgusting things making me hate myself and I thought of staying away like you wish knowing how you feel about me. Then you suddenly started talking normally and what is with that holding me and all. I was confused and scared that I will again fall back for you. So, I decided this. If I acted like crazy then it is because of you." I replied in a breath and coughed to which he immediately walked away to a small table which is covered in a cloth.

He removed it making my eyes pop out seeing the small box and when he opened the lid I literally fell from my place, seeing the ice cubes along with many cool drinks and beer.

"Drink!" he ordered offering a small bottle of cool drink and I did taking a few sips.

"I don't feel disgust towards you. I never felt so I don't know why you feel that." He said frowning at me.

"Yeah, right! Didn't you tell me to go and sleep with all the guys in mission from then on? Didn't you?" I asked removing any block which I held to stop the hurt due to his words.