Chapter 1

April's POV

Hi. I'm AJ Lee, Your WWE Divas Champion. My life is perfect right now. Well, it used to be perfect. See, rumors has been spreading around for about 5 months that Me& Phil are dating. We weren't at first, but then these rumors got into our heads and we actually gave us a chance. We stayed together for about 4 months but what nobody knows is that we broke up a week ago. I haven't been myself ever since that day. I actually Do still and will always love him. I was walking down the hallway to go against Kaitlyn, then I saw him. He was walking in front of me, talking on the phone. He was looking down through the whole conversation. I kept walking, we haven't talked ever since we broke up. We still ride together, but I don't talk to anyone on the bus except for Kofi, the same for Phil. I kept walking and walking until I saw him punching a wall, leaning against him and just.. started crying. Why is he crying? Should I go and check on him? I don't know what to do.

Phil's POV

I was walking down the hallway, talking to my sister on the phone, 'W-W-What?' I asked scared, 'Our Daddy is dead, Phil.' she said while crying through the phone. 'No! You're lying! I don't believe you!' I shouted through the phone. I hung up and punched a wall and cried and cried till I felt a hand on my shoulder, 'Are you okay?' I looked up and saw April looking at me. April! God I miss her. We haven't talked in a week ever since we broke up, people still think we're together, but soon enough they'll find out for sure. I left April because I was sure I loved her, I couldn't deal with these stuff. Once I felt that, I left her immediately because I was so scared that I'd fall in love with her and then she just leaves. But who am I kidding, of course I love her. 'What? Oh Yeah. Thanks.' I said quickly as I got up and left quickly. I'm stupid.

April's POV

'What? Oh Yeah. Thanks.' Phil Said, and just ran away from me. He's definitely not okay. I'm gonna find out what's bothering him so much.