chapter 8

Phil's POV

We just got back to the hotel. I can't believe April Said yes! Finally, I've been waiting for this day ti come so bad. We got into our hotel room and April started to kiss me, 'I can't believe we're engaged.' she said while kissing me, 'I can't believe it either. I love you.' I said while kissing her back, 'I love you too.' and we went to the bed and had a night of pure passion.

The Next Day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

April's POV

I went out of our hotel room so I can go for a run. Just as I opened the door, I saw randy going out of Nikki's room!? What!? Nikki's is cheating on john with RANDY!? John's best friend!? Oh my god! I got back in the hotel room and started to wake Phil up roughly, 'Wake up Phil! Wake up!' I said, 'What's going on!?!? What!?!?' he said finally waking up, 'It's randy.' 'What do you mean it's randy?' 'Nikki and randy are in a secret relationship.' 'What do you mea- WHAT!? Randy!? But randy is john's closest friend!' 'I know. Oh this is really bad!' 'You can't tell him.' 'I know. You will.' 'What!? You're kidding right?' 'Nope. You're his friend more than me. He'll listen to you.' 'No he won't. He loves nikki if he herd me saying that she's cheating on him our friendship will be over.' 'Maybe at first, but then he's gonna think about it and then starts to suspect nikki and soon he's gonna find out she's cheating.' 'Babe! Calm down, Okay? Everything's going to be okay.' 'I just can't believe her.' 'Me neither. Nobody can.' Phil said as he pulled me down on the bed, and he was right now on top of me, 'What are you doing?' I asked while smiling at him, 'I don't know. Maybe I'm going to kiss my beautiful fiance?' he said and I giggled, 'I love your giggle.' he said and kissed me, I kissed back. I love him.

*Nada <3