chapter 21

The Next Day

April's POV

'Alright, miss April.. you're free to go.' the doctor smiled, 'Thank You, doctor.' I Smiled back. I hopped off the bed and saw brie outside the room 'Hey. Ready to go?' brie asked and smiled, 'Yeah.' I said. We went out of the hospital and we drove back to the hotel. Brie was about to open my hotel room door but I stopped her, 'W wait' I said shaking, 'What's wrong?' brie asked, 'I I don't want to go back in there. I have so many memories.' I said 'Okay, sweetheart. Let's go back to my room.' brie said and held me tightly as we walked to her hotel room.

Two hours later

'Brie? I have to go out.' I said, 'What? Where?' brie asked getting up, 'I have to go do something. I'll be back in a couple of hours.' I said getting out of the hotel room. I have to talk with Phil. I have to give him his engagement ring back. I sighed and looked at it, it's beautiful.. well used to. I used to think it's beautiful, but now it just brings back painful memories. I'm now at the park, having a walk thinking about what I should say to Phil. Then, I thought that I shouldn't prepare a speech. He slapped me and broke my heart. I won't be surprised if he was cheating on me. I'm gonna take that slap back from him, I'm gonna crush him.

20 minutes later

At the park;

I'm sitting on a small bench, thinking about the memories. I was crying softly. Thankfully, I was wearing a Hoddie.. so know one would know I'm AJ Lee. I then saw Phil walking in the park, he wasn't that far away from me. I instantly became angry and wiped my tears roughly. Then, I went over to him and started screaming and punching him. He turned around and was shocked, 'April' he said. 'SHUT UP! I FUCKING HATE YOU! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!? YOU YOU MANWHORE! I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING! I LOVED YOU! I GAVE YOU MY EVERYTHING! I TRUSTED YOU! I GAVE YOU MY VIRGINITY! YOU SLAPPED ME AND DIDN'T CARE ABOUT IT! I WAS THROWN IN A HOSPITAL BECAUSE YOU HIT ME! I TRUSTED YOU WITH EVERYTHING!' I screamed while hitting him. Everyone was watching but that didn't stop me. 'I didn't want to lose my virginity before marriage, but I loved you! I gave it to you! And after a week, you slapped me and left me alone!' I shouted at his face. He looked at me sadly, 'April I didn't know you were at the hospital.' he said. I slapped him hard, the slap made a loud voice, I hit him so hard that he stumbled and almost fell. I took off my engagement ring, 'TAKE THAT AND GIVE IT TO YOUR NEXT SLUT! I HATE YOU! THE WEDDING IS OFF!' I screamed and threw the ring in his face. I walked away through the crowd, there were a lot of people watching us. They know we're AJ Lee and CM Punk. But I didn't care, I pushed them off and walked away back to Brie's hotel room.

*I think this was a pretty good chapter!

*Vote & Comment!

•Nada <3