Chapter 36

Phil's head started moving closer and closer to April's house. His eyes were looking at her lips, he couldn't believe that he might kiss them again. April, couldn't be more terrified, she didn't want them to be back this soon, she wanted him to feel pain like she felt. She actually tried to stop him, but couldn't. She couldn't deny that she also wanted him to kiss her, but after he does so.. what will they be? That question scared April so much, she didn't want to be engaged or in a relationship right now, especially with Phil.

April soon felt Phil's Lips on hers, April gasped at first because she didn't even realise he was kissing her. Phil moved his lips against hers, but April wasn't moving an inch, she didn't know if she should kiss him back or not, she's tired of getting hurt.. but one kiss wouldn't hurt, right? April cut those thoughts out of her head and pushed Phil away from her. The kiss didn't last that long, just about two seconds. They just stared at each other, confused. Phil knew why she pulled away but he just wished she would have kissed him back. On the other hand, April felt ashamed that she let him kiss her in the first place, she didn't want him.. she actually didn't want to do anything with him from now on.. she didn't want to be friends, but she thought about giving him a chance after the effort he did.

'Get out' April said slowly, 'April, I'm sorry' Phil said quickly. He knew it was too early to kiss her, he just missed her so much. He couldn't say why he cheated or shaped her because he doesn't have reasons. He was afraid of commitment and that made him lose April, the love of his life. 'Get out, Now!' April snapped while pointing at the door. Phil looked down at the ground, he just wanted to take everything back, the cheating, the slap and the kiss that has just happened moments ago. 'I am really really sorry' Phil said in a cracked voice, he is actually going to cry. He doesn't want to cry in front of April, he knew he didn't have the rights to cry in front of her and tell her he feels guilty. Phil looked at April one last time before slowly, very slowly walking out of her house.

*I did make them kiss, so don't hate me ^-^

•ND