Chapter 22

April's POV

'Brie, I'm going out for a walk in the park' I yelled across the room. 'Okay, we have dinner tonight so come back early' brie yelled, 'Okay' I said and walked out. I started walking to the elevator and went out of the hotel

But what April didn't know is that there is a person who had listened to their conversation, and was right behind April.

April's POV

I'm at the park, walking. I was playing with some kids and met some fans. Some of them asked about Phil, but I ignored them by smiling. What's in it for them? It's our lives, it's none of your business. I sat on a small bench, and then jumped out of my skin by hearing a voice next to me 'I did it because I was leaving' I turned around and saw Phil sitting next to me, I was ruining of yelling at him but I didn't catch up what he said, 'What?' I asked faintly, 'I did it because I was leaving' he repeated himself, leaving? Why? 'What do you mean?' I asked taking my breath that was taken away when I got startled 'I was supposed to leave soon, I wanted to leave but then there was You.. You came along and my mind stopped thinking. I couldn't figure out what to do' Phil said, 'So you thought cheating and slapping me was the best choice!?' I asked, 'No! But I didn't want to touch you and I didn't want to talk to you because simply April.. I didn't want to make more promises that I couldn't keep' Phil said, 'Why now?' I asked, 'Because I made my choice, I'm not leaving. I want to stay with you' Phil said, 'So you weren't going to tell me that you cheated!? I can't believe you'd want to live with me while holding such a lie' I said, 'I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to take your virginity.. I didn't know I was going to cheat. I didn't know about my choice of quitting or staying.. I.. my mind wasn't functioning and I couldn't think right, please April forgive me! I've been a mess lately and I can't take it anymore! I'm slowly dying and if you don't forgive me, I'm going to die.. literally. I'm going to kill myself, April! There's no point of staying here anymore when you don't want me. Tell me April, do you want me to die?' Phil asked and held my hands, 'No, of course not Phil. I don't want you to die.' I said softly, Phil is crazy.. he can actually kill himself, I know him. 'If you don't want me to die, forgive me.. I know that you know I'm crazy.. forgive me?' Phil asked, I looked at our connected hands, then back up to his eyes. I looked at them and found sadness, hurt, confusion but mostly love. I sighed 'I forgive you' I said.

*What do you think?

*Vote & Comment!

•Nada <3