Chapter 30

Phil's POV

I've been thinking about April non stop. I tried calling her but she never answered, I got that she didn't answer anybody from her friends and family. I called her sister and she told me that she isn't picking up either. I just wanna see if she's doing alright or not. Next week, RAW is gonna be in New Jersey. So, I'm going to her house to talk.

A Week Later;

I walked in the streets on New Jersey. I was making my way to April's house, I have to get her to talk to me. I finally made it to her house, I walked to the door and knocked. After a minute or so, I saw the door opening. I couldn't breath when I saw April in front of me. April looked at me shocked and went to close the door. I stopped the door by my hand and started pushing my way into the house, 'April please.. let me in' I said, 'Leave!' she shouted. 'I'll get you to talk to me weather you like it or not!' I said, pushing the door. 'I don't want to! I want you to leave!' April shouted again. 'Alright, that's it.' I said and pushed the door hard, I got in and closed the door. I started walking close to April, 'W What are you doing?' April asked shuttering, 'I just need to talk, don't run away from me please' I said, 'Leave me alone. I wanna be alone' April said and I could sense that she was going to cry any second. 'April.. I..' I started talking, 'I don't wanna hear it, please! Just leave!' April said, making her voice louder. 'I won't get out! I won't leave until I talk to you!' my voice started getting louder. 'Don't shout at me!' April yelled, 'I'm not shouting! I just wanna talk!' I said, 'I don't! I hate you and you're the reason why I'm like this! You made me a complete mess!' April cried. 'It is my fault! But I'm trying to fix it!' I said, 'There is nothing left to fix! You can't fix anything now, it's too late!' April yelled and started crying. I love April and I knew that she's right. It can't be fixed now. April started crying louder and louder, I made my way to her and hugged her tightly. 'I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry' I said and started having tears in my eyes as well.. I can't let her go.

•ND