Chapter 12

Phil's POV

'Hey' April said and kissed my cheek, I was still in bed waking up, 'Hey Baby' I said back, 'Wanna go out tonight?' she asked, 'I thought the man is the one who asks the girl out?' I said smirking, 'Well today it's going to be the whole way around.' she said, 'Now get up! I want to hang out with you the whole day!' she said, 'You love me this much?' I asked, 'Get up, would you!?' she asked whining, 'Ok Ok.' I am said laughing and got up and went to the bathroom. 'Alright, let's go.' I said as I came out of the bathroom, 'Great!' April squealed. We were now in an opened area park, 'What do you wanna do?' I asked her sweetly, 'Ummm.. I was thinking maybe we could play with the kids!' she said excitedly, 'No! April you know I don't like kids.' I said angrily. 'If you don't play with me, then I won't kiss you for a month.' she said. A MONTH!? 'Fine!' I sighed, 'YaY! I love you so much!' she said and kissed me, 'I love you too.' I said smiling at her being so excited. We spent the next 6 hours playing with kids non stop, my feet hurt, and I had a headache . 'April? Can we get some rest?' I asked tired, 'Sure Baby. Let's go sit down.' she said sweetly. We went into a small cafe right across the street, when we sat down, 'Sorry for making you spend your day with kids.' April said, 'It's Ok. I I actually.. had.. fun.' I said smiling to myself, 'Really!? Thank God.' she said and kissed me, I Smiled against her lips and kissed her back. I put my hands on her back and pulled her closer, she kissed me deeper. 'April, when do you want the wedding?' I asked, pulling away. 'I'm ready to marry you right now. Whenever you're ready, I am ' she said smiling at me, 'I just want to marry you right away' I said, 'well let's do it.' she said simply, 'What.' I asked shocked, 'Let's get married soon.' she said, 'Okay! When do you want it!?' I asked happily, '2 Months?' she said smiling, 'That'd be perfect, I love you so damn much!' I shouted, 'I love you too. So so much!' she shouted back. I Smiled happily and kissed her deeply, she kissed me back and we stayed making out like this for the next hour.

•Nada <3