Chapter 26

April's POV

The doctors put me on the bed in the trainers room. 'Alright April, try to not bend your knee.' a doctor said, are you freaking nuts!? 'It hurts, I can't not bend it. Do something!' I said while crying. 'We're going to do everything we can. Don't worry' the doctor said, I started taking my breath, it's so hard. Soon enough, I saw Phil running in the room. 'April! Fuck! Are you okay!?' he asked while running to me. He stood next to me and held my hand, he kept whispering 'You're okay' 'It's fine' in my ear. I started calming down but still my knee hurts. 'What are you waiting for!? Take her to a hospital!' Phil yelled at the doctors. 'I'm going to pick her up and you bring an ambulance! Now!' he yelled again. The doctors nodded and left. Phil turned to me 'I know it hurts, but it's going to be fine. I promise' Phil said, I shook my head 'No, it won't. This is a serious injury. Phil, they might take the title from me' I said while crying. Phil hugged me tightly 'It's okay. It's okay, everything's going to be fine. I am here, I am here' Phil kept whispering in my ear. I finally fully calmed down, 'I want to go' I said. Phil picked me up slowly and we went to the ambulance.

At The Hospital;

'Miss Lee, your knee is not okay that's for sure and I'm afraid to tell you that you need time off of WWE' the doctor said, 'No! No please! I can't! They will take the title from me and I can't-' Phil cut me off, 'It's okay, April. Doc, can you leave us for a minute, please?' Phil asked, the doctor nodded and left. 'Hey, your knee is not okay. You have to rest, your health is more important than that title. You'll get it again, I know you can' Phil said while cupping my face in his hands, 'But the title.. I have worked my entire life to get it and..' I whispered since I couldn't tall loudly, I am so tired. 'You've already made a record. Trust me, nobody can beat your record. Plus, it's better to win it over and over again' Phil said. Suddenly, I realised where his hands are, I pushed them off quickly 'C-Call the doctor in, I want to talk to her' I said, Phil nodded slowly and walked out of the room.

*I just loved the last chapter! I am excited about this story!

*Vote & Comment!

•Nada <3