Chapter 11

April's POV

I woke up and went to Nikki's room so I can talk to her. I knocked and she opened, 'April? Hi.' she said sadly, 'Hi. You expected it would be john instead of me, right?' I asked, 'What?' she said nervously, 'Why were you guys fighting yesterday and the day before that?' I asked, 'Come in' she said. I came in and sat on the bed, 'Look, me& john haven't been the same for a while.' nikki said, 'And I wonder why?' I asked trying not to punch her in the face, 'Nothing really, I don't even know.' 'Oh! You don't know!? You know what!? I have to go. Phil's waiting for me. Bye Bye.' I said and walked out of the room. What a liar!

Phil's POV

April came into our hotel room, 'Hey, where have you been?' 'At Nikki's ' she said, 'Why?' I asked, 'To know the truth from her, but she lied saying she didn't know why her and john are fighting all the time!' she said frustrated, 'Of course she would lie! I bet brie doesn't even know. And she's her twin sister.' I said, 'Yes but I thought we were best friends' April said sadly, 'Hey, come here.' I said and took her in my arms, 'Don't cry. Don't cry.' I said trying to comfort her, 'Why won't she tell me the truth!? I tell her everything.' I'm she said hugging me back, 'I know I know.' 'I know that she's not proud of being called a cheater, but still! I came to her and she lied to me.' April said. 'Wanna go back on the bus?' I asked, 'What? Why?' 'We could start riding back in the bus, I don't like hotels anyway.' I said truthfully, 'Yeah I guess, it would be better that way.' She said kissing me. 'Yeah, it would.' 'Hey Ape?' 'Yes?' she asked looking so beautiful, I planted my lips on hers, and began to put her down on the bed, she kissed me back. I started to kiss her neck and She moaned. 'Phil, Stop' she said moaning, 'Why?' I asked still kissing her neck. 'I'm not ready.' she said, 'Sorry' I said and kissed her lips one last time. I know she isn't ready but I love her. I'm going to do anything until she asks me to.

•Nada <3