Chapter 9

April's POV

We are now having lunch with the rest of the crew except john& nikki? where are they? I sarted talking to the crew, 'Guys, Me& Phillip would like to make an announcement to you.' I said and smiled at Phillip, 'Yeah we do,' He said smiling at me. 'Well!? Come one! tell us already!' Kofi said, 'Okay, Here it goes..' Phillip said, and 'WE'RE ENGAGED!' I yelled, all of them opened their mouthes like some poor dogs who want to eat, 'OH MY GOD! YOU'RE ENGAGED! WHAT THE HELL!? I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH!' Eve said shouting and coming over, hugging us. Forgot to tell you, Eve and her husband have been on the tour with us for some time now, I'm glad because Eve is one of my best friends. I laughed and said, 'Thanks Eve,' 'Congratulations guys! we're very happy for you!' everybody else said, 'Thank you guys,' Phillip said. 'SO! When is the wedding!?' Celeste asked happily, 'We don't know yet Cel, we just got engaged last night!' Phillip said laughing, 'Yeah? Still! You guys must arrange everything from now! when are you thinking about getting married anyway?' Eve asked, 'We don't know yet,' 'Yeah maybe in a year or so?' Phillip looked at me and asked, 'Maybe,' I said and kissed his cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Phillip's POV

'Babe, john and nikki weren't with us at lunch today, do you know why?' 'Nope. I wanted to ask you that but I thought it wasn't the right time,' April said, 'You don't think.. that john found out.. do you?' 'I don't know, but I hope not.' 'Me too.' I said 'Let's go out for dinner! I hate having dinner here!' April said and kissed me so I would agree, I kissed her back and then puuled away and said, 'Whatever you like Babe' and Kissed her again.

*Nada <3