chapter 6

April's POV

Me& Phil were walking in the hallway of the hotel, we waited at the elevator so we can go down and have breakfast, we heard noises and voices from the room that's opposite to the elevator. I thought they were just people having fun but then I looked at the room's number and it was.. Nikki's?! 'Phil baby?' 'Yeah Babe?' 'Is john here with nikki?' 'I don't think so. He won't come back till tomorrow' Phil said. Oh my god! Is nikki cheating on john!? 'Phil, I think Nikki's cheating oh john.' 'What!? How do you know that!?' 'This is her room. You can hear moaning and banging.' I said, 'Well.. you know maybe john came early?' 'I don't know.' I said truthfully. 'Don't worry babe.' Phil said as he kissed my forehead and we got into the elevator.

Downstairs

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Phil's POV

Today, I'm going to take April out on a romantic date. We both have been so tired from work lately. 'Hey, April? Wanna go out tonight?' I asked, she smiled at me and said, 'Sure.' and kissed my cheek. I Smiled at her and then we saw everybody going to the hotel's door? We got up and saw.. JOHN!? 'John!?' I said to April, 'Oh my god! He JUST came here! He wasn't the one who's with nikki!' April Said. 'Look! We can't say anything to him or to her. We can't let them know! John will know later by himself. And if he asks us we will say that we didn't know anything, Okay?' I said. 'Okay Okay. It's just that I can't believe Nikki's cheating.' April Said, 'I know, me neither. I wonder with who though?' 'I don't know. But we are going to find out.' 'What!? No April!' before April could answer, John came up to us and said, 'HEY PEOPLE!' and shouted, Me& April laughed and hugged him and then I said, 'Good to have you back again, John-Boy' 'WoW! I can't believe that actually YOU missed me! You never miss anyon- hold on a second.' he said while pointing his finger at us. 'You guys are dating again!' he shouted, April laughed and said, 'And he just noticed this now.' I laughed and kissed her hair.

-That was a long chapter, hope you like it.

•Nada <3