Chapter 34

Phil was walking to April's house right now. He couldn't wait to hear her voice, he promised himself that the second he sees her, he'll hug the shit out of her. He misses her badly, even though he just saw her yesterday. He finally got there and knocked on the door, Phil got confused as ever when he saw AJ's sister opening the door. 'Hey, Phil' Elena said, 'Hi' Phil said, still confused. 'Not what you were looking for, April is in her room. I'm leaving right now to give you guys some.. space' Elena said with a wink and left. Phil chuckled and got in the house and closed the door. He went upstairs to AJ's room and knocked, 'Come in' she said, Phil opened the door and got in to see AJ sitting on her bed with a bandage all over her knee. Phil cringed at the sighting, the bruise got bigger. 'Are you okay!?' Phil said, panicking while running to AJ. 'I fell on the kitchen floor today, it for bigger' AJ said, referring to her knee's bruise. 'Can you even stand up?' he asked, 'Not really. I can barely even move my legs, Celeste is going to be here when you leave. Don't worry' AJ said , 'Why can't I sit with you instead of Celeste?' Phil asked, sort of said that AJ couldn't still trust him enough. 'Can we just not talk about that at the moment? I called you to talk' AJ said, 'Yeah, I know. April, I know we can't be anything more than friends now, and I get that. I'm totally fine with being friends with you' Phil said , 'Yeah. I wanted to tell you that I want us to start our friendship again' she said, 'I'm willing to do whatever you want. I just want us to talk again' Phil said, 'Okay, I am glad that we can be friends again' she said. Phil smiled and hugged her tightly. He promised that he would hug the shit out of her and he did. April hugged back tightly while thinking if she can be friends with this man. She still has feelings for him and she doesn't know if she can handle seeing him with a new girl everyday.

*Today is my 15th Birthday!

•ND <3