chapter 32

April's POV

Me and Phil are walking in the streets of new Jersey. It might look that I forgave Phil but I haven't. I don't want to get his hopes up but he should already know that I'll never forgive him, neither forget. 'You wanna get some ice cream?' Phil asked, I nodded 'Sure.' after a while, 'When are you coming back?' Phil asked, 'I don't know, but not soon' I said sadly. I miss wrestling and miss being in the ring. 'Everybody misses you. Even on Twitter' Phil said, I Smiled 'I haven't open twitter ever since I left' I said, 'Well, you are deeply missed' he said, 'How's Kofi?' I asked, changing the subject. 'He's doing great, still the same old kof' Phil said, 'I miss this guy' I said, 'What about this guy?' Phil asked, pointing to himself. I sighed, 'Of course' I said, lying. I miss him but also I didn't wanna see him. 'I know you hate me now, literally. I know I can never fix it-' I cut him off 'Maybe you should move on' I said, Phil looked at me shocked 'Move on?' he asked, 'You already have a girlfriend, so you mustn't be talking like that to me. Plus, let's face it I'm never going to forgive you, you said it yourself. So, you should find somebody else' I said, I've never been so cruel in my life. I've been treated badly from people all my life, but Phil.. he left a mark. He turned me to this cruel woman. 'Since when have you become so cruel?' he asked, 'You made me like this' I said, 'You know what!? That's it! I've not been doing anything but trying to make you see how sorry I am! You don't see that I still love you! You're always pushing me away and I'm sick of it!' Phil yelled, 'You pushed me away too! I never hurt you during our relationship. You ruined me and you know that! Don't put everything on me! I didn't do anything, you started this thing. You made me hate you!' I yelled back, 'Fine! If you don't want me in your life, then fine! I'm leaving!' Phil said and started to walk away. I gulped while watching him leave. He turned around, 'I Won't move on, April. I can't' he said and walked away for good this time. I cursed under my breathe, why does he care now? I was with him! He could've shown me this care before but now it's too late.

•ND