Chapter 17 Alby's P.O.V

The screaming started and I jumped to my feet. My first thought was to get to Ashton, to protect her. I've have been unable to protect her at all in the scorch and I almost lost her last night.

The ramp opened and guards came streaming in. I got to the couch Ashton was at and saw her clinging to Thomas's arm. The guards began to pull people from the berg.

That's when she stepped from the crowed of guards and Ashton pulled Thomas behind her. Kate. Ashton and Thomas's sister.

"Hello. Ashton, Thomas. Good to see you again. Take her away!" She said and smirked.

"No! You don't touch her." Thomas shouted and stepped in front of Ashton.

I moved next to Ashton as everybody stopped to watch. Anger burned across Kate's face as she glared at Thomas.

"Oh come on little brother. I just want to talk to my lovely sister."

"Shut up! Your nothing but a lair! Your Not hurting her!" Thomas shouted and his hands curled into fists. Ashton grabbed the back of his shirt and pulled him back.

"Your suppose to be dead. I saw you get shot and the huge pool of your own blood." Ashton said.

"Your not the only one that is hard to kill." She said and smirked again. "Now take her away!"

"NO!" Thomas and I yelled at the same time and stepped in front of Ashton.

"Do whatever you have to and take her." Kate said and turned away.

The guards moved forward and I prepared to fight. That's when Minho and Makenna slammed themselves into the guards and all hell broke loose.

Everyone began to fight back against the guards. We sadly were far out numbered and the fighting soon stopped and Ashton got the worst of it.

Ashton was pinned to the ground by two guards. Thomas was fight against his guards and so was I but it was not use. The guards were to strong.

They pick her up with her arms behind her back and she began to kick. Another guard pulled a stick from his belt and struck her side. She screamed as the electricity surged through her body.

"Stop! STOP!" I yelled as she slumped to the ground.

"Let's get out of here." The guard said and pick her up and left the berg.

***************
I sat in a room that was all white. The walls, floor, ceiling, desk, with nothing in it and the chair with one leg shorter then all the others.

I don't know how long I've been in this room. I don't know how long I haven't seen Ashton. Last time I saw her was when she was passed out after being shocked. I need to see her to make sure she's ok because I couldn't protect her.

The door opened and a man walked into the room. He to was dressed all in white and that pissed me off.

"Where's Ashton? Is she ok? Where is everyone else?" I shouted.

"Come with me." He said and left the room.

I sat startled. Then got up and ran down the hallway to catch up with him. I entered a room and everyone was there. Newt, Minho, Thomas, Makenna, everyone.

"Where's Ashton?" I asked stopping next to Thomas.

"They haven't brought her in yet."

We stood next to a railing that looked down into another room. The doors open and doctors  walked in with trays of tools and sat them on the tables. Kate was there smiling up at us and the girl Brenda was there dressed as a doctor.

Then Ashton came in on a hospital bed. Her cloths were shredded and dirty. Her wrists and ankles were strapped to the bed. She looked so skinny. Once they had her in the middle she looked up and gave us a weak smile.

"Know we are going to teach you guys a lesson so next time you'll do what your told." She smiled and looked right at Thomas. "Know it is time to say goodbye to Ashton!"

The End
Info on the third book will becoming soon!
Thanks for reading and hope you loved the story!