One.

I was called up to the main office for my new mission.

"Ace. Good to see you again." Marcus says.

My last mission sent me to England where I was disguised as a male and acted as a gang member for 5 weeks to lead this gang known as 'Dragonfire' into a trap. They were all sentenced to a life time in prison.

"It's good to be back. I've missed the American food." I take a seat at the end of the table. He pulls out a folder from his desk and slides it towards me.

"Cameron Dallas. Known as one of the most wanted gang leaders and drug dealers on the east coast. He has basically an entire warehouse filled with illegal substances but the police don't know where to find it. We've tracked him down and want you to go down there and try and win his heart and trust and we can get information out of him. Once you know you've hooked him in with both of those things, the mission is over and he's done for." I flick through the pages as he continues to talk.

"I think I can handle it. What's the worst he could do?"

"Put you in a human microwave and leave you there until your brain explodes."

"You're kidding right?"

"Good luck Madeline. We will send someone to you with replacement weapons, money, and any other items you may need. You need to go to room 3 to go over the plan thoroughly." We make eye contact for a little bit and he smiles. "It's always a pleasure having you on these missions."

"What can I say? I enjoy my job." I smile at him before leaving to room 3.

My qualifications to be an agent was never intended to lead me to be a field agent. I was meant to be behind the desk and computer, hacking people and guiding other field agents way. It wasn't until we got a new head agent and we had to re-take the test.

Marcus liked my techniques and new I had the brains to do other complex; physically and mentally.

I became one of the top ranked agents in the business. Madeline Harper, me, went from the nerd computer hacker to capturing and killing crime bosses and flying to others countries only to protect civilians from harm.

Now I am on another mission to pretend to fall in love with a gang leader and then have him imprisoned.

To gain someones trust and love is a lot to do. If this all goes as planned and he falls in love with me, would he be heartbroken when he finds out I'm a secret agent?