Twelve.

Day 24.

I change into fresh clothes, brush my hair and teeth and put some shoes on.

I like up all the scattered photos and letters from the floor and put them back in the box.

I need answers.

"Marcus I'm giving you one last chance to explain what I need explained." I say through the earpiece.

"Madeline I'm telling you, there's nothing that I need to explain to you." I take out the piece and crush it. I do the same to the contact camera.

"We will find out." I pick up the box of stuff and get in my car. I drive to Cameron's house and put in the pin to drive through the gates. I knock on the door and Shawn answers.

"Mia now isn't a good time."

"Sorry Shawn this is important." I push past him and remember my way to Cameron's room. Gosh why is this place a maze?

"Mia don't!" Shawn begins to chase me down the halls. "MIA!" He whisper yells. I make it to Cameron's room and open the door. He was laying in bed with someone. A girl. I drop the box and they both wake up.

"Mia?" He stumbles and falls out of the bed. He had sweatpants on.

"Who's this?" The girl says. I fight back my tears.

"No one important obviously." I say. I look at Cameron, tears threatening to fall.

"I would say I can explain but I really can't."

"Don't even say you're sorry." I pick up the box and drag him out of the room. I stand him in the middle of the hallway, step back and pour out everything from the box. He looks confused. "Don't ask how these got to my door. I don't know. Goodbye." He bends down as I walk past him.

I hear him say 'Gracie' and that was it before Shawn catches me and hugs me. I never really had a full conversation with him but he seemed nice. I hug him back and accidentally cry. I didn't even notice it.

"Shawn I'm okay. I've got to go."

"Call me if you need anything." I don't even have your number.

I nod and leave the house. I get in my car and drive home. I couldn't even focus on anything.

No one was answering anything.

No one would tell me anything.

I'm lying yet being lied to.

I drive a tad bit faster to get home quicker.

I hear the horns of cars as I speed past them. I look to my right and see a semi truck coming straight for me. It came toward me, slower and slower. The front of it crashed through the side of my car at the pace of a snail. I could feel myself rising from my seat, the seatbelt removed. My entire body flew out of the windscreen landing in the middle of bitumen road.

Lifeless?

Motionless.