Seventeen.

I tried to signal them all from up here but of course they couldn't see me. A small girl flailing to get their attention on the roof wouldn't do much now would it?

This is the trap. Marcus didn't even need my help.

They're all going to die.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

Form another plan Madeline... Gracie.

Who even am I?

I quickly come up with something in my head. I run back to where to opening was and crawl inside. I keep myself out of sight of Marcus who had more men with him. They were standing in a line and from what I could see, only a few f them had guns. Both good and bad.

Loud crashes came from outside of the warehouse. I crawl forward closer to the entrance part so I could see more.

"Ah, Cameron you finally came."

"Where is she?"

"Now now. You can't rush this. We still have our deal."

"It's all here can't you see it. 100 boxes of each, you can even count. Give me the money, and Gracie and let me leave." I heard fingers click and people now walking around everywhere.

"I have to admit Cameron, you put on a good act. Maybe you should try out for a role in a movie." What was happening?

"Do you know how much it hurt me when you told me you stole her from the hospital bed? When you told me she's been alive for four fucking years but I couldn't see her? I have been falling apart without her Marcus and out of the blues you show up with my girlfriend and won't even let me see her unless I could get you all these drugs? I should've just fucking killed you when I got the chance."

"Cameron he's just trying to make you even more mad." I recognised the voice as Shawn's. I sigh. Everyone knew about me.

"Alright I see your men have gotten all the boxes, where's Gracie?" Another snap of the fingers. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING? LET GO OF ME!"

"You see Cameron, when I hired Gracie I gave her a contract to sign to the company. What she didn't know is that there was a part where she technically belongs to me. Sorry. But thanks for the drugs, I really appreciate it."

"MARCUS YOU BASTARD!" I get up and run down the stairs to where they were. I go up behind Marcus and punch him in the head. He falls to the ground and looks up at me.

"You knew who I was all along? You knew that Cameron wanted to see me? You purposely moved me away from here didn't you? Gave me this specific mission to get what you wanted from both me and Cameron. You're a sick bastard Marcus. I trusted you but clearly I shouldn't have."

"Ace the clues were everywhere. Somewhere in that smart brain of yours you should have realised what was happening." I couldn't even deal with him right now.

"Tell your men to let Cameron and my friends go, and let me go."

"No can do. I'm gonna go and load everything onto the truck waiting outside and leave with your friends tied here and police on their way. You're coming with me." I notice a small dagger on the ground near Marcus. I take a deep breath. He looks at his men and they begin tying the boys.

One of them grabs me.

"Don't touch me I can walk myself." He backs up a bit. I pretend to trip so I can pick up the dagger. I hide it quickly. I look at Cameron and he winks at me. I smile and follow the guy out to the truck. I ties me up and chucks me in.

I patiently wait until Marcus comes in to check I'm still here as well as all the boxes.

"Don't worry Ace, you'll like the new place. OKAY WELL LEAD THE WAY GARY!" I start to cut the ropes as soon as he closes the door. I didn't hear a lock on the outside and I silently laughed to myself. Idiot.

The truck started and we began to move.

I finish cutting the ropes and stand up. I lost the door and look to see where we were distance wise.

We weren't going that fast and the warehouse was about a 200 metre run.

I time the jump and then begin to run as fast as I could. I make it to the door and go in.

"CAMERON?" I shout. They must've moved them cause they weren't where they were.

I could hear sirens in the distance.

Shit, time's running out.

I shout his name again but couldn't hear anything. I noticed a flickering light coming from underneath a door. I rush to it and push it open. There were flames everywhere with the boys in the middle.

I have a mini panic attack but rush to them and cut the ropes.

They were all coughing. I help them out.

"The cops are coming, we need to get out of here." The sirens were getting closer. "Come one there's a way out."

Cameron took my hand and nodded. I took them up the stairs and toward the opening in the roof. We heard shouting.

"Shit." Taylor whispers. He looks at me and then at a crate. "Get in the crate Gracie. Quick." I look at Cameron.

"You'll come up with something." He kisses me before I go into the crate. They put something on top of it but luckily I could still get out of it.

I heard loud talking, a door slam and nothing more.

That's it. They're in jail.