Nineteen.

The next day we went back to the house and they all decided to go back to their families.

Nash hasn't seen his younger siblings since he was 14. That must've been hard for him.

We all said goodbye to each other as one person at a time left back to their home states. Cameron and I walked into the empty house and laughed.

"It was nice to have my friends with my at my side all the time but it's time to move on focus on more important things. Like having a better personality and selling this house and moving somewhere better." He pulls me down onto the floor and we lay on the rug which smelt of cheese, staring at the ceiling.

There was nothing interesting on the ceiling besides a couple of cracks here and there.

"Cameron what's my last name?" I lay on his chest so I could hear his heart beat. He doesn't say anything for a while.

"Bailey. You were born on the 6th of May in 1995. We've known each other for the longest time..." As he tells me more about my life and what happened I zoned out.

Everything he said was slowly coming back to me. A memory at a time. Piece by piece. I saw my parents. My mom was absolutely stunning and my father was a very handsome man. I had an older brother named Joey. Everything which was a distant memory is now something I won't ever forget.

"But besides from all that, you were an amazing person and still are. You have gained some traits from being the Madeline character but I like the Gracie you were."

"Gracie Bailey." I giggle. "I like that."

"You could change it though."

"What do you mean?"

"You could be Gracie Dallas. Let me marry you."

"Cameron are you being dead serious right now?"

"Yes. Here I gave this to you before you went to the hospital." He reaches into his pocket and brings out a necklace with a silver ring looped through it. "It has Quartz and diamonds in it but it's simple. Gracie please let me marry you. I love you so much. We could start a family and do all of that fun stuff. I'm sick of being known as a gang leader and want to be know as Cameron Dallas the father, the husband. I would do anything for you. You're my one and only."

"Yes." He looks at me in disbelief. "Yes Cameron. We can get married." He smiles and wraps me in his arms and kisses all over my face.

After a while we pull apart and he gets the ring from the chain. I examine it again before he puts it on my finger. It was a perfect fit.

"I love you so much Cameron!"

"You already know that you can't love me more than I love you." He hugs me from behind and leans his chin on my head.

"It will be just you and me against the world." I say grabbing his hand.

"Nothing will get in our way."