Sixteen.

I continue wondering around the place, looking through almost every single box I've come across.

Cocaine, Cannabis, so many different drugs that were just sat out in the open.

No wonder it smelt funny before.

An empty hallway leads me to a door with 'Storage' written on it. Curiosity has overtaken me, so I walk in.

Shelves and shelves were stacked with boxes and labels were stuck on to the sides of each one. Aisles of them.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?" Someone shouts behind me. Shit.

"I should ask you the same thing, Marcus." He begins to laugh.

"You're too smart for me Ace." He takes off his mask and chucks it to the ground. "How did you know it was me?"

"I overheard part of your conversation with JC. It kind of hit me like a truck. Why are you doing this?"

"I set you up on this musi son for one reason and one reason only. To bring back old memories of Cameron's. He knows who I am. He knows what I did to him but he doesn't want to believe it."

"Marcus what did you do?" He chuckles and walks closer to me.

"Do you know Gracie?" He whispers in my ear. I gulp and nod. "Nice to meet you, I'm Marcus." My heart stops.

"What?" Everything began to revolve around in my mind. Nothing adds up.

"You don't remember your childhood. You don't remember your parents, siblings, your family. No one. You have no memories besides from 4 years ago. Cameron came to us begging for us to help you. You died. He knew we could bring you back to life. We kept you in that hospital room mending you piece by piece. Months went on, he came and visited you everyday. The posit boy was too attached to you that at times he stopped us from commencing surgery on you. One day you woke up. You told us who you weren't. You said you were Madeline Harp. We couldn't allow Cameron to see you or might have killed us from you not being his Gracie. You were his queen." I could feel tears welling up in my eyes.

"Why did no one tell me." He does say anything for a while.

"We needed a new recruit Ace. You were our only hope." He looks at me for a bit and laughs again. "I've always had a liking for you. Always on task, get the job done. Beautiful and smart. Too bad I'm getting rid of it all." I look at him with wide eyes.

"What do you mean?"

"Madeline, Madeline, Madeline. We all knew it must come to an end for you. You know to much, you are to much."

With the snap of a finger, multiple men surrounded me. The left their place in the shadows and walked closer to me with an evil look on their faces. I felt like I was about to be eaten alive by zombies.

This can't be happening.

I'm Gracie.

I need Cameron.

I have to get out of here.

I for a quick escape plan in my mind and look around.

Window, roof. Climb up there and get out.

I remember the lighter and I put a firework in my pocket. Never knew this would come in handy.

I quickly light the fireworks and aim it at the men coming for me. It shoots off in a blast of colour and knocks a couple guys out. I make a run for it toward a steel frame. I jump on it and make it up to the second level.

Make it to the window. Then I'm out.

I leap for the window and swing myself up and onto the roof.

It was daytime. The sky was blue and the air was warm with the hint of a flowers scent. I look around and realise where I am.

The middle of town. Cars zooming by.

I notice a familiar car pull up in the parking lot, followed by multiple other cars.

Cameron.