Fourteen.

Lights beamed down on me as I opened my eyes. I look around and notice I was in a different room than I was before.

A bouquet of flowers were placed in a small vase on the table next to me. Balloons and cards were there as well.

I pick up one of the cards.

Mia,
I will be with you soon. Hang in there.

-Marcus.

Who's Mia and Marcus?

I hear the door open and someone come in.

"Good you're awake." I remember her. She was with me the last time I woke up.

"What's your name?" I ask.

"Annie." She smiles at me. "We found out some information on you from a friend of yours. You're name is Mia George, you come from Florida and you're 21 years old. Your friend Marcus came in a few days ago explaining some things." She continues to explain to me part of my story and what I supposedly was like.

This Marcus guy sounds familiar though.

"You also had a visit this morning. He stated his name was Cameron Dallas and you both were very good friends. He's he one who gave you the roses. He's still around here somewhere. He hasn't left."

"If he comes in do you think I may remember something?"

"That's a good idea. I'm a nurse, I should've thought of that." She laughs as she walks out of the door to go and find Cameron.

Moments later, a guy walks in an looks at me. That one look sent me somewhere.

My dream.

This guy.

"Mia." He says.

"Cameron?" He nods and sits next to me.

"I'm glad you remember my name." His smile was so genuine. He takes my hands in his.

"No, um, the nurse just told me you came here to give me the flowers. Thank you for them by the way. They're beautiful."

"You're welcome." He looks down a bit. Silence entered the room as I looked at Cameron. Why don't I remember anything?

"Who am I?" That's all I can ask. That's all I want to know.

Mia George.

That's who I am.

I'm 21 years old and come from Florida.

Cameron tries to explain some more things to me as well as tell me about him. Nothing came back to my mind. Nothing.

"Mia you're meant to remember me. You're meant to come back to me and love me." His eyes were filled with tears. "I've been alone to long and can't lose someone else. I need you."

"I'm sorry Cameron. I don't remember anything." Seeing him like this hurt me. He told me his previous girlfriend died in this hospital as well. Gone.

"Try to remember something. I should leave you so you can rest. Goodnight Mia." He stands up and pulls me into a hug, placing a small kiss on my forehead.

I've felt this feeling before.

He left the room and I made myself comfortable in my bed.

Who am I really?