Five.

Day 13.

I opened my eyes and closed them again. A sickening feeling gargled in the back of my throat. I see a door which hopefully had a toilet in it. I darted for it and luckily it did. It felt like my insides were all coming out at once. An empty feeling replaced the sick feeling.

I walk back to the bed an someone's head pops up.

"That's a great way to start the morning isn't it?" He says. I'm pulled back into the bed and held close to his bare chest.

"Cameron we didn't do that did we?"

"I don't think so. I remember bringing you up here but that was it."

"I have your shirt on."

"Yeah you asked me for it." He rolls out and curses under his breath. "So it looks like we did do it but I was smart thinking and used protection." I rub my head.

"I need food to process this."

"I'll go get you something. You stay here and rest for a little bit longer." He leaves the room attempting to pull a shirt over his head.

When he was fully out of sight, I try and find where I put my contact camera and ear piece. Even if I was drunk I would've taken them out. The contact burns to my eye if I don't take it out and the earpiece is uncomfortable. 

I rummage through my clothes and find them both broken in pieces under my dress. This isn't good.

I put my dress on and clean up the pieces and put them in the bin. I go downstairs and find the kitchen.

"You could've put on one of my shirts or something." I shrug and take a seat on a bar stool facing where Cameron was cooking. "I want to take you on a date." He randomly says. He stacks pancakes onto a few plates and adds syrup.

He pushes one in front of me and three others in places next to me.

"Oh and that wasn't a request, it was more of a demand. You have no choice." He winks at me and leaves the kitchen. He comes back with two guys following behind him.

"Who's this?" One of them says.

"Oh this is Mia. Mia, Shawn and Carter."

"Nice to meet you Mia." Shawn says. He had a sweet voice. Carter sits down next to me and slowly falls back a sleep in his pancakes. I laugh.

"So Cameron, about this date?" I ask taking a bite of my pancakes.

"Ah yes. I'll pick you up tonight at 8. Don't wear a dress or skirt or anything like that. Something everyday." I nod and quickly finish my pancakes.

"Well I should go. I have some things to do." He nods.

"I'll get my keys."

Carter grumbles something and starts eating the pancakes in his sleep.

"DUDE WAKE UP YOU'RE ABOUT TO DIE!" Shawn shouts in his ear. Carter jumps up and falls out of his chair. Syrup covered his face. I burst out of laughter and Shawn joins me.

Cameron comes back with my shoes and looks at Carter. "Go and clean up. I don't want a sticky floor when I come back." His tone was angry and so was his facial expression. I look at him confused. He grabs my hand rather roughly.

He opens my door and I get in. He hands me my shoes and goes around to his side. I close my door as he gets in.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"Perfectly fine." He starts the car and begins to drive. I press my lips together so they form a fine line. The car ride was silence. Not even the radio was going.

I look at his hand on the staring wheel. His knuckles were showing bone white through his skin. I put my hand on his thigh and he slowly calms down.

"What's wrong Cameron?" His eyes soften a little.

"You wouldn't lie to me right?"

"Of course not."

"Good. Thank you." He indicates to turn into my apartment building. I get out of the car when he stops.

"I'll see you tonight?" I wanted to make sure he still wanted to go on this date.

"You will. See ya Mia." He smiles at me before driving off.

Oh Cameron. I'm not lying to you. I'm just keeping a massive secret.