Prologue

It was raining outside as I quickly twisted the door knob and entered the house.

"Eomouni?" I looked around the kitchen where she spends most of her time. She loves to cook, that's why.

Where could she be? Maybe she went outside. But it's raining cats and dogs.

I didn't think much as I made my way to my room.

Being drenched in rain is one of those things that I hate the most. So I placed my fresh clothes on the bed and went for a quick shower.

After a calming bath I wrapped the towel around myself. My hair was tied in a messy bun which suits me the best.

Before I could reach for my clothes, I heard my bedroom door creak open.

I turned around and saw JINYOUNG as he closed the door behind him.

Shivers ran down my spine but I maintained my composure in front of him.

"When will you stop being like this?!" He gritted through his teeth.

I didn't dare to utter a single word to him.

After what he did to me when I stood against him, I never dared to speak a single syllable to him.

That incident was enough to make me realise whom I am standing against.
My pride and confidence was all gone now.

Since then, the only thing in his mind is REVENGE.

He pushed me on the bed and hovered over me. His legs on either side of my waist with his knees supporting his body weight.

He held my wrists and pinned me down.

"You know what, I hate your guts." He said with a serious tone. Anger written all over his face.

I didn't flinch. Didn't protest.

"You aren't scared, are you?" With that a playful smirk appeared across his baby face.

I looked dead straight into his eyes before chuckling a little.

"To me, you have done much worse than this. At this point I don't even care if you use me for a quick fuck."

Tears rolled down from the corner of my eyes.

"Just do whatever you want. It doesn't matter to me."

For the first time in my life I saw a different expression JINYOUNG's face. Even if it was for a second.

Guilt?

Is REVENGE the only thing in your mind? You are so blinded by it that you didn't even notice that I was slowly dying inside.

Each and everything you did was killing me. Tearing me apart.

Can't you forget about your SWEET REVENGE?

___________

A/N: Hope you like this short prologue. Dont forget to vote :))

Hope you have the read the introduction. If not then please go back. ;))