Chapter ten

I UNPLISHED IT BEFORE COZ I UPDATED THE WRONG CHAPTER… THIS IS ORGINAL
HAE RA'S POV 

"Gwenchana! Gwenchana!"

Our class was going for P.E. when we heard Meera shouting as everyone tripped her at every step. Her knees were scraped badly till the time she reached for her first class. As usual she was late. And the tripping made her more late.

I shook my head in disbelief at their behaviour. These things do not seem to effect her one bit but still they try.

Because Jaebum sunbae is ready to give his credit card to the person who makes her cry before him. He annouced that on the school's unofficial website.

"I wonder why P.E is my favourite subject." Yugyeom said  while eyeing me. I gulped.

"Do your best students." Our teacher gave us the ball and went somewhere. As usual I stood in the middle out of habit and waited for them to physically hurt me.

"Eat this bitch!" Sana started off. She threw the ball so hard, it hit the side of my head. I fell on the floor and rubbed the bruised spot.

"Yah! Stand up. We just started." I nodded and stood up, waiting for another bruise.

I got bruise after bruise but no one cared. My eyes brimmed with tears asking for sympathy. That only added to their amusement.

"Can I play?"

All eyes darted towards the short girl who asked. No Meera! I wanted to warn her but couldn't.

"Oh yes! It would be very fun. Come!" Jihyo said nicely to encourage her.. Jihyo is our class princess along wih Sana.

"ThankYou sunbaes!" She beemed at all of us. I pulled her closer.

"Are you nuts?! Who asked you to come here?!" I shout whispered to her. She could get hurt.

"I was late so I decided to skip the class. But what happened to you?" She examined my bruises. "I-I'm not good at sports." I looked away.

"Oh that! But I love sports! I'll help you!" She gave me a salute and smiled.

"Lets make it more interesting." Bambam said. "We'll tie your feet. Hows that?"

Out of nowhere one of our classmates tied my right foot with Meera's left foot. But Meera didn't protest. Instead she interwined our fingers and assured me.

"I'll give the instructions so just follow me. Left, right, jump and duck. Okay?" I nodded.

Then the game started. To everyone's surprise we dodged their attacks and managed to get only a few bruises.

"Left!" She ordered again. But I got confused and moved to my right. Since I was taller than Meera she got pulled towards me and the ball hit her butt. She fell forward and supported her weight by her already scraped knees.

"Ow!"

Meera pouted and cutely rubbed her buttcheek. "That hurts." She commented.

"Time's over." Our teacher said and came to us. "What are you doing here?" He pointed Meera.

She bowed then answered.

"Sir actually I was late so the teacher didn't let me enter so instead of wasting my time I decides to come here and play some sport for a healthy mind and body."

Our teacher was impressed and smiled at her response. So he let her go.

I got into the shower and cleaned myself.

"Yah! Hae Ra!" Jihyo called for me. I listened to her. "This time that bitch won't be here to help you." Then after I heard her leave.

What did she mean?

I decided to ignore it and got out of the shower with the towel wrapped around me. I saw my clothes all torned up with holes at inappropriate places. Thats what she meant.

Tears welled up in my eyes for the second time today. I sobbed loudly. Cant they just leave me for once? Why do they give attention to me?

"Gwenchana?"

Meera came and sat next to me. I wiped my tears to scold her for skipping classes.

"Yo-"

"Tada~"

She handed me a fresh pair of uniform. "Fortunately I heard your classmates' plan to screw your uniform. So I decided to help." I immediately pulled her in for a tight hug.

"I switched your uniform with some other girl."

"Who's clothes?!" I pulled away. She might get into more trouble. I panicked. I'm more of a loner. But she's more of a prey.

"The girl with big boobs!" She clapped in excitement. No way! Jihyo?!

Without wasting anymore time I got ready and ran to my classroom.

Gladly the teacher wasn't there. Soon Jihyo entered the class with her P.E uniform. I looked at my uniform then at her.

I'm dead.

Until lunch time everyone gave me dirty looks for what happened at the Gym and the uniform.

"Sunbae!" Meera came with her lunch and ate happily. "Gumawo." I thanked her for what she did. She is truly something.

Then moments later everyone's phone buzzed at the same time. Even mine. They all looked at each other, confused.

It was a notification from the unofficial page of our school. I clicked on the link it showed.

"Seolma." I whispered looking at the girl in front. Students pointed at her and then their phones. Whispers grew louder each second.

Meera probably isn't a part of the page yet. I quickly stood up and held her hand, dragging her out of the cafeteria.

"Where do you think you're going?" Jinyoung sunbae blocked my way. He stepped forward and yanked my hand away from her. She was clueless.

"Stay out of it if you don't want that to happen to you." Sunbae pulled me closer to his side and whispered in my ear. His hand never left mine.

Ever since that incident at Bambam's place sunbae has been distancing himself from me. Although he doesn't bully me much these days, I can still see hatred in his eyes.

"Didn't know you were this hot." Jackson sunbae commented and showed Meera that link. The boys smirked.

It was her nude. Photoshoped. Meera quickly snatched his phone and looked at the picture then her body.

Is it me or did I just saw a small smile on her face?

"I look so hot!"

Our eyes popped out of our sockets hearing her comment. That small smile turned into a big one along with the excitement on her face.

"Even I didn't know that!" She continued to fangirl over herself. Is she serious??

All of a sudden Jaebum sunbae tightly gripped her forearm and walked away. I tried to follow them but Jinyoung sunbae pulled me back.

"You'll come with me."

I hope she will be safe.

_________________
A/N: Hey KISS! I wont be updating anytime soon coz of my exams. (Till 27th May).

Plz bear with me. I'll try my best to update one more time! :))

Do vote and comment…! :))

:))